Simple Life 2 at Caliente

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple Life 2 at Caliente

For those who have missed the (in)famous Paris and Nicole episode at Caliente, it is showing on E! tomorrow (3/21) at 6:30p.m east, wednesday at 10:00p.m, and probably a few other times over the weekend. In spite of Paris and Nicole's brainless antics and comments, this episode does have a positive side as it shows the resort premises and their body acceptance seminar. Don't expect it to be a positive advertisement for nudism; but if you want to see what Caliente looks like and the people who run it, then it's worth a gander.

http://www.eonline.com/On/SimpleLife...ule/index.html

For those who have missed the (in)famous Paris and Nicole episode at Caliente, it is showing on E! tomorrow (3/21) at 6:30p.m east, wednesday at 10:00p.m, and probably a few other times over the weekend. In spite of Paris and Nicole's brainless antics and comments, this episode does have a positive side as it shows the resort premises and their body acceptance seminar. Don't expect it to be a positive advertisement for nudism; but if you want to see what Caliente looks like and the people who run it, then it's worth a gander.

http://www.eonline.com/On/SimpleLife...ule/index.html

Comment

I saw that show once, only because it was there. It doesn't make me want to know the 2 girls at all, but I might try the resort one day.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, got it scheduled to record.

Comment

I watched this show ONCE, ONLY because of this episode and that they were at Caliente and I wanted to see the resort. (as for Paris and Nicole.......ick!)

When we were at Caliente last June, I talked to a fellow that met Paris and Nicole while they were there. He said they were really nice in person. I just have a hard time getting past their totally snobby attitude on the show.

:-)

Comment

quote:
            When we were at Caliente last June, I talked to a fellow that met Paris and Nicole while they were there. He said they were really nice in person. I just have a hard time getting past their totally snobby attitude on the show.

I chatted online with another (or maybe the same) person who actually briefly chatted with Paris while she was at Caliente. He also said she was actually very nice and appeared quite comfortable being around nudists. But the only thing that made it on film was the probably pre-rehearsed "eeeeewww" attitude.

Comment

Happened to catch the show last night.

I especially liked seeing Elf conducting the 'Body Acceptance' class, I haven't seen her since '89.
              Of, course since it took over 15 years just to see her on TV it'll most likely be over 30 years before I get to see her in person again.

Comment

Saw the episode but I dont realy like the hole tv show.

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by Jay473:

Let's be thankful that show is no longer on the air.

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by UpstateNYBill:
                    quote:
                    Originally posted by Jay473:

Let's be thankful that show is no longer on the air.

True

Comment

That episode was on the tube here earlier this evening. I tried to watch it but couldn't get through 5 minutes of that drivel.

Comment

My wife and I caught the episode the other day - well, I fast forwarded to the Caliente spot...

We actually met the boss, "Tom", at Eden Bay last year. (Caliente bought Eden Bay) One evening at dinner he talked about his role in the Simple Life.

I could have sworn Tom said he fired Paris and Nicole, but when I watched the episode it looked like they just left. Maybe they didn't include the firing scene in the final cut of the show.

Kind of cool meeting someone that was on TV.

Comment

Working...
                        X