This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FORUMS, what are they

I have been in this forum for about 6 or more months now. I really enjoy this place and the others who are regular here. I belong to a few other so called forums, they funtion through Email, I really don't like them, this is what a forum should be. I don't expect a lot of reply but, I just thought I'de throw it out.

I have been in this forum for about 6 or more months now. I really enjoy this place and the others who are regular here. I belong to a few other so called forums, they funtion through Email, I really don't like them, this is what a forum should be. I don't expect a lot of reply but, I just thought I'de throw it out.

Comment

How nice! But is this the same riverrat that said he was going to say good-by if we don't get serious? My only problem with this forum is I don't always have the time to read through it.

Comment

I like this site alot. The freedom of expression here is great.

Forever Nude,
        Shaybare

Comment

I agree that this is a nice discussion board, but once again I ask, shouldn't this topic be in the Miscellaneous Forum?

Comment

No, it should be in the Schizophrenic Forum... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X