Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pondarosa Resort or Wildwood Resort (both in Texas)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pondarosa Resort or Wildwood Resort (both in Texas)?

Which one of those two would you recommend? We're trying to decide.

Thanks in advance,
    CB & Di

Originally posted by CB & Di:
    Which one of those two would you recommend? We're trying to decide.

Thanks in advance,
    CB & Di
    Wildwood definitely. It has been several years since I have been to either but Wildwood was very nice when we were there. And they have added to their facilities since then. The people there were the friendliest of the three clubs we visited in North Texas.

Again, it was many years ago so things could be different but we didn't like Ponderosa. In fact, the place was so dumpy, the people so unfriendly, that we toured the place briefly and left without even taking our clothes off.

Did you ever try Oak Lake Trails?

Bob

Comment

go to wildwood, friend just had a bad experience at ponderosa, its not nudist/naturist but swinger

Comment

Originally posted by texan1847:
        go to wildwood, friend just had a bad experience at ponderosa, its not nudist/naturist but swinger
        Ponderosa used to be that way. But they are under new ownership and have re-joined AANR as a family oriented club.

I'd recommend Wildwood. I was a member there before moving to Houston, and it has a lot of Fun and Friendly members. If you're going to be there over a weekend, take some extra food to bring to the Saturday Night Potluck. (Check with the office - on weekends with special activities, there may be a meal served rather than the potluck).

Take Care & Have Fun Bare,
        David

Comment

AANR had better look more closely, my friends exposure to to swingers there happen just 2 weeks ago. It was not just an isolated thing but a place set aside at the Ponderosa for sex activities.

Comment

Originally posted by texan1847:
            AANR had better look more closely, my friends exposure to to swingers there happen just 2 weeks ago. It was not just an isolated thing but a place set aside at the Ponderosa for sex activities.
            Your friends should contact AANR-SW and make a complaint about their experiences at Pondarosa. AANR won't know to look more closely unless there are first-hand complaints.

Take Care & Stay Bare,
            David

Comment

I visited Wildwood last year and really enjoyed myself - I walked their 5km trail several times that day and then stayed for potluck.

Rick

Comment

Working...
              X