Hiking Nude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiking Nude

The weather got up to 43F today in Iowa so I decided to go on a short nude hike on a local public trail.

I really can't wait till spring so I can do stuff like this more often.

Does anybody else enjoy hiking nude?
    Last edited by ndstgeek; 12-17-2014, 10:04 PM.

Yeah ... we both do but don't do it enough. We've found that "our" favorite place to hike nude, so far, is DeAnza Springs Resort in Jacumba, CA. There is a place with numerous hiking trails out here by us and I've been told that we could "easily go nude" on many of them but we haven't done so yet.

Comment

it was 52 yesterday
      i live in Pa and have a lots of woods i enjoy hiking nude mostly on sundays otherwise hunters in the woods

Comment

I enjoy nude hiking In Montana and Wyoming. On good days, i can climb nude into my truck, drive to the trail, hike nude all day, then drive home and climb into the shower . There is no better way to enjoy nature than when there is nothing between me and the environment, other than my hiking boots (which I usually remove for a totally nude exploration during my lunch break). One can even hike nude (or snowshoe) in the winter if the temperature is above freezing and the wind is calm. There is an unexplainable feeling of being connected to the environment and an enjoyable sense of liberation. I love it! The only drawback is finding hiking companions who share the same style.

Comment

I can't wait to get back out and do some nude hiking, though it won't be possible for another 2-3 months at least. It's got to be at least sunny in the upper 60's for it to be comfortable for me.

Comment

The winter weather in Southern California has been spectacular. Tomorrow will be in the 80's and I am trying to decide where to go freehiking. The hills around Olive Dell are close and completely safe for hiking. Deep creek is another great spot with a mixed nude and textile group. The Palm Springs area has BLM land where freehiking is no problem. I guess I will just decide in the morning.

Comment

I have walked between beaches nude (in Ibiza a few years ago), but never hiking. I went for a long walk today but it was not warm enough even to be without a jacket.

Comment

I have hiked nude in the French Pyrenees foothills various times. On one occasion because it began raining heavily and I did not want to finish my hike in sopping wet clothes. So they came off and into a bag until the rain stopped and I was back close to civilization. I have also hiked nude over the cliff-tops at various points on the southern Portuguese coast, never with any problem except for finding the way through heavy scrub. Mainly I tend to do long beach walks on remote or lightly populated beaches. This I have done in Mexico (before the coast south from Cancun was built up with miles of hotels), England, France, Spain, Portugal, Brazil, Uruguay and various Caribbean islands, as well as probably some other places that do not come to mind.

Comment

Well looks like I'm not the only person who likes hiking nude. I really want to go hike somewhere besides public trails though because I hate having to worry about getting caught.

Comment

You are all crazy! Haha!! 42 degrees? 50-something degrees? I couldn't do it. Anything less than 70 and I'm freezing. Haha. That being said a nice open-air, nude hike would be great around this time of year. Who's game?

Comment

Originally posted by Christian View Post
                      You are all crazy! Haha!! 42 degrees? 50-something degrees? I couldn't do it. Anything less than 70 and I'm freezing. Haha. That being said a nice open-air, nude hike would be great around this time of year. Who's game?
                      I'm always game but I live in Iowa and can't find anybody else who wants to go.

Comment

Just start out with your friends and family members, as a regular hike and as the hike progresses use events to suggest less clothes.Too hot, lose the shirt, Fell in the stream, off come the shorts. Too cold, catch some rays (nude). Be creative, most folks just want to give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by FireProf View Post
                          Yeah ... we both do but don't do it enough. We've found that "our" favorite place to hike nude, so far, is DeAnza Springs Resort in Jacumba, CA. There is a place with numerous hiking trails out here by us and I've been told that we could "easily go nude" on many of them but we haven't done so yet.
                          Hey FireProf... we just discovered DeAnza about a year ago when I was in San Diego for a conference. Spend a day hiking along the old railway. Should have thought to give you a call. Next time!

Comment

There IS a Naturist Hiking group on Yahoo - and an Outdoors SIG in TNS, and its members are naturist hikers..

Comment

Enjoyed my week end (FRI, SAT, SUN) with three (3) clothesfree hikes. Am now noticing and feeling a little sun on my shoulders. Next time, I'll use more sunscreen.

Comment

Working...
                              X