No announcement yet.

Hiking Nude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have really never had the chance to go nude hiking, but i hope that someday I get the opportunity!!

Comment

I did some fishing and hiking a few weeks ago.

Comment

The Naturist Outdoors SIG members often have nude hikes in Vermont... where no statewide anti-nudity laws exist (Caution = they DO exist in many cities and towns. This does not mean "anything goes in Vermont".)

Comment

ND ... We really enjoyed our day there and want to go back. I think we'll skip going during the summer though! hahaha As with any visit, from you to So Cal, ... send us a note and we'll do our best to meet up!

Comment

Enjoy nude hiking. Here in the AZ desert summers do heat up quick and a good base tan is a necessity or your going to burn. Its nice enjoying the solitude, closeness and openness of the outdoors.

Comment

As July is closing down, I urge all readers to get out there and try some hiking in the next few weeks...

Comment

Love nude hiking here in AZ, one must be cautious in high temptures and aware of snakes. Temptures at 42, I'll stay indoors

Comment

DeAnza Springs Resort in Jacumba, CA, which is about 50 mins west of San Diego, has some awesome nude hiking opportunities. Their property "butts" up next to the Anza Borrego State Park where there are numerous trails and hiking nude is quite common and not illegal. It can still be too hot to visit DeAnza at this time of the year but I want to return in early November, spend a few days and get in some long hikes with the Prof. Trail maps available in the office.

Comment

Hi FP, Looks like the weather will cool down to the high 70's by this weekend. I'm going to try and get out there for a little hiking soon. If you want to try a hike out to the Carrizo Gorge overlook in November and want some company on the hike let me know. It is only a 2-3 hour roundtrip hike from the resort yet the view of the gorge, tressels and tunnels is amazing. You are so right about the nude hiking opportunities there I don't even bother to pack any clothes when hiking there. Just shoes, hat, and water.

Jay

Comment

I went on the nude mountain hike while at the TNS Western Gathering at Sun Meadow in Idaho. TNS is a great group and Sun Meadow is a must see.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DockeryWinter Waterfall.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	550484 Its just getting into winter now but when it warms I'll be hiking nude again. I'm thinking of going back here. This was taken on an almost warm February afternoon.
                        Last edited by Eldernude; 12-19-2020, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Comment

How far do you need to travel to hike nude in the wilderness? Not at a nudist club campground.
                            The two places I go to are 1 hour and 1 1/2 hour drive. The two nudist clubs I go to are within that range but they have day fees.

Comment

Hiking nude is the best. Go early, midweek is best, find a trail less traveled.

Comment

The scenery looks great, and hiking nude through that kind of countryside undoubtedly feels great. Thanks for sharing that with us--and for the good advice.

Comment

Working...
                                X