Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

going to a nude beach(clothing optional beach)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going to a nude beach(clothing optional beach)

When you go to the beach when how long does it take for you to go naked
    I remove my clothes as soon as reach the sign that allows it
    66.67%
    I try to find where my friends are and join them before stripping
    8.33%
    I find the washroom/rest room or some where private to change
    8.33%
    I dont go nude on beaches
    0%
    When I reach the beach if there are stairs
    0%
    I look for a place to sit down and remove my clothes after putting down my towel
    16.67%

You missed one:

​- I look for a place to sit...walk there dressed and undress once I've laid out my towel.

Comment

Out of boredom ...

​We walk to our usual place, set our chairs, cooler and umbrella down. I strip and start setting up the chairs and umbrella, then the Prof gets undressed. Not sure why it's of importance but I figure the topic was posted outta boredom as well!

Comment

Walk in Look for a nice spot remove clothes relax

Comment

With no nude beach in the area, I will walk away from the crowd far enough to be nude without someone in the populated section able to notice.

Comment

With those who are familiar with Pirate's Cove near Avila Beach, there is a long downhill trail to the beach. Whenever I went, I would undress as soon as I hit the beach, at the bottom of the trail. The beach itself is about a 1/4 mile in length, so it didn't take long to walk the entire distance. The same was the exact opposite when I left. I would carry my clothes until I came upon the trail and dress. BTW, the walk back up the trail is long and you definitely get your exercise, lol

Comment

As far as public beaches go, there's only one near me...Hippie Hollow in Austin. I don't go often but when I do I park off to the far left near the trail head vice the main entrance. It's private and there are no signs preventing it so I strip at the car and walk in from there. It's s nice nature walk to get you into the environment and serves as a relaxing way to get in tune with nature. At Haulover, I leave on a pair of shorts from the parking lot and head onto the beach. Everywhere else I go has been private and I nude up as soon as I park.

Comment

Carry my stuff to a spot I like, drop the stuff and undress.

Comment

Working...
                X