Nude Biking: Add photo of yourself participating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nude Biking: Add photo of yourself participating

Since this forum is about nude recreation, I'd like to start a series of threads on recreational activities where people respond by posting a picture of themselves participating in said activity, nude, of course​. This one is on biking. I'll start.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P5130013.JPG
Views:	1263
Size:	2.59 MB
ID:	549468

The photo was taken at Bar-S Ranch in North Carolina many years ago. Bar-S Ranch has an amazing trail network that winds around through woods. Bar-S Ranch twice hosted a nude sprint triathlon with the swim segment in the pond in the center of the park. I regret I did not participate.

For the past several years, I have participated in the annual 5K race at White Tail Park in Virginia. I always bring my bike. The race was not held this year due to COVID.

Name:	P1010011_640wide.jpg
Views:	912
Size:	146.2 KB
ID:	549470

Comment

Nice pics guys. There’s nowhere I can ride a bicycle close to my home.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mosquito_Bait;n549469]The photo was taken at Bar-S Ranch in North Carolina many years ago. Bar-S Ranch has an amazing trail network that winds around through the woods.

That looks like an awesome place to ride! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I've done several naked bike rides but never had a camera with me. The boldest was on a trail during the middle of the week and midday. I rode ten miles without another soul in site. I most often will ride the trail near home after dark and can stay nude for close to six miles. The headlight on my bike creates enough glare that someone passing from the opposite direction would have little time to determine what I was not wearing.

Comment

About the only time I get a chance to ride my bike nude is during the annual World Naked Bike Ride in Los Angeles. I have ridden in every ride since 2010.
            I took this picture after the 2015 ride.

The second picture I took while riding near Van Nuys Airport. I was able to strip and ride around this parking lot for about 15 minutes.

Due to Covid-19 the 2020 WNBR was cancelled.
            I am hopeful that we should be able to have the 2021 if enough people are able to be vaccinated by June.

Just a note. This is my first post since about 2013 when this site had all its problems.
            I plan on getting back to posting more as time permits.

Comment

J.P.: It is good to see you back. I am glad that all is well with you.

Comment

This pic was taken in the summer just before the pandemic either in Germany or Czechia. Cycled from Germany into Czechia and back into Germany and since I am in the habit of taking innumerable photos and selfies, I can't be sure if I was in Germany or Czechia when this pic was taken. But it's in that vicinity. If I looked tired or grumpy, it was because I cycled for more than 100km in the heat of the afternoon sun.

Name:	P7260128s.jpg
Views:	662
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	550569

Comment

Originally posted by naturistrebel View Post
                  This pic was taken in the summer just before the pandemic either in Germany or Czechia. Cycled from Germany into Czechia and back into Germany and since I am in the habit of taking innumerable photos and selfies, I can't be sure if I was in Germany or Czechia when this pic was taken. But it's in that vicinity. If I looked tired or grumpy, it was because I cycled for more than 100km in the heat of the afternoon sun.
                  In the heat of the sun is the best time to be riding nude. The breeze you generate will cool you a lot better than if you are clothed. Even riding shirtless is better.

Comment

Originally posted by nudeyooper View Post

In the heat of the sun is the best time to be riding nude. The breeze you generate will cool you a lot better than if you are clothed. Even riding shirtless is better.
                    True. Maybe it's just my rented bike. It's not a very good bike and there weren't many I could choose from because most of the bikes didn't suit my size.

Comment

Originally posted by J.P. View Post
                      About the only time I get a chance to ride my bike nude is during the annual World Naked Bike Ride in Los Angeles. I have ridden in every ride since 2010.
                      I took this picture after the 2015 ride.

The second picture I took while riding near Van Nuys Airport. I was able to strip and ride around this parking lot for about 15 minutes.

Due to Covid-19 the 2020 WNBR was cancelled.
                      I am hopeful that we should be able to have the 2021 if enough people are able to be vaccinated by June.

Just a note. This is my first post since about 2013 when this site had all its problems.
                      I plan on getting back to posting more as time permits.
                      Great pic with a steel road cycle! Into vintage roadies)

Comment

discover the thuringuia country in Germany with a bike. To bike naked is really a good feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by Kir1 View Post

Great pic with a steel road cycle! Into vintage roadies)
                          Unfortunately about a year later my bike carrier broke loose from my car. By the time I was able to turn around both the bike and carrier were gone.

Comment

Great to see people participating and posting some pics! Click image for larger version

Name:	mountain biking nude.jpg
Views:	505
Size:	230.3 KB
ID:	550651

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X