Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swimsuit on the beach naked in the water .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swimsuit on the beach naked in the water .

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

One of the Characters wears a swimsuit while they are on the beach but removes it when they go swimming trying to think of a reason for her to do so, and modesty can't be why she is 12 or so years old.
    Why would someone wear a swimsuit on the beach but take it off to go swimming

I am not a fan of clothing optional places. Places I greet we are 100% nude. I have gone to a few places and we have had them do fully nude weekends for us. Most that I know don't like optional places either. I different vibe.

Comment

Could not follow the link. "Access Denied." But in answer to this question, "Why would someone wear a swimsuit on the beach but take it off to go swimming?" -- perhaps nudity isn't permitted on the beach, but in the water, particularly the ocean if there are waves, it is much harder to tell if someone is nude. Swimming nude feels great. I have done this at the beach. Once in the water I slip my suit off to set Richard and the boys free while body surfing. Gotta keep a good grip on the suit so you don't lose it, but it is very enjoyable and no one is the wiser.

Comment

Originally posted by seanotanline View Post
        Could not follow the link. "Access Denied." But in answer to this question, "Why would someone wear a swimsuit on the beach but take it off to go swimming?" -- perhaps nudity isn't permitted on the beach, but in the water, particularly the ocean, if there are waves, it is much harder to tell if someone is nude. Swimming nude feels great. I have done this at the beach. Once in the water I slip my suit off to set Richard and the boys free while body surfing. Gotta keep a good grip on the suit so you don't lose it, but it is very enjoyable and no one is the wiser.
        The story takes place on a clothing-optional beach that nudity is allowed on the beach. did you request access to the story?

Comment

Who would I be requesting access to the article from? Is this your story,ranul? I hate to just push request unless I know more about the owner of this document.

As for why wear a swim suit on the beach, there could be a number of reasons. Maybe they had to walk through a clothing mandated place (parking lot, beach, etc) in order to get to the clothing optional part of the beach and just felt like wearing clothing required appropriate attire.

Bob S.

Comment

Yes this is my story while they are playing frisbee on the beach and in the shallow water she wears her suit but when they decide to go swimming she removes it .

Comment

This is not so unusual. The first couple of times my wife tried nudism at a nude beach, she went topless on the beach but took off her bottom only while swimming. She was leery of being seen completely naked walking up and down the beach by a huge crowd of people - and she had seen the "meerkats in action."

We strictly go to nudist resorts/clubs now where she feels much more comfortable with full nudity, as Alice mentioned. Nearly everyone is nude there; and there aren't any (obvious) meerkats. So she is comfortable staying nude swimming, tanning, relaxing or doing social activities.

Comment

hmm. I converted my wife to nudism. I don't think she'll be happy to be at the beach wearing a skimpy swimsuit and then take it off while swimming.

Comment

sometimes, this is a necessary measure. Of course, it looks stupid. But, what can I do? You need to respect the opinions of others.

Comment

If I'm (unfortunately) at a non-nudist beach or river then I do peel my swimsuit off once I'm in the water. It means I can enjoy the pleasure and freedom of skinny-dipping and also being naked in a non-nudist area, where there's an element of risk that people may see my nudity.

Comment

The person in the story that I was writing is at a beach that nudity is allowed but is only nude in the water

Comment

Originally posted by ranul View Post
                        The person in the story that I was writing is at a beach that nudity is allowed but is only nude in the water
                        Since the story is yours, give your character a reason for this. It could be practical, filled with anxiety, or just one of those weird hang ups that some people have. Just think of how many people would not want to be seen nude yet wear clothing that allows them to be nearly naked.

Comment

Working...
                        X