Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A clothing optional resort with . . . a water park?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A clothing optional resort with . . . a water park?

My wife had a bright idea for our clothing optional resort. A small water park. At least I hope it will be small. Water slides, a few hot tubs, and swimming pools. Nudity required, of course.

For research, I suggested we go to Seven Peaks Resort in Utah (it's not clothing optional). Find out what we want there. As for yourselves, what do you think of my wife's idea? It will set us apart from the other C/O resorts in the West, that's for sure.

We have a couple of indoor water parks within an hour away. They are indoor for winter use and require clothing. I've been to a hot spring in Montana that has a water slide that starts indoors and ends in the outdoor pool. Was there when the temp was about -12 F. If we had a facility like these nearby even if clothing were required, I would very likely buy a season pass, even more likely if they allowed nude use..

Comment

The sadly now closed N Resort in Jamaica had a great waterslide.

Comment

Too bad for the people of Jamaica.

Comment

I would love to go to the water park naked

Comment

I remember a long time ago when I was a young teen a KOA that had 2 waterslides went up for sale. It's still around, outside of Temecula, CA called Vail Lakes. Anyway, I remember thinking that would be a the most badass nudist resort ever.

Comment

Ah. So it seems that our C/O Resort would be considered to be great fun.

Comment

I’ve been to a couple of Water Parks in Germany that have “Textile Free” days or evenings.

Great fun!

Comment

Originally posted by EltonJ View Post
                  Ah. So it seems that our C/O Resort would be considered to be great fun.
                  No doubt!!!

Comment

It would be great if AANR or TNS could book a weekend at one of the indoor great wolf lodges. I'd love to participate in a nude weekend of water-sliding.

Comment

Originally posted by Nude_Eric View Post
                      It would be great if AANR or TNS could book a weekend at one of the indoor great wolf lodges. I'd love to participate in a nude weekend of water-sliding.
                      That would be fun. Be the organizer Eric!

Comment

Working...
                      X