No announcement yet.

what is your favourite nudist activity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiking, swimming, gardening, laying in the sun, drinking beer, as long as I’m naked it’s a favorite activity!

Comment

Whenever and wherever possible all of my activities are done unclothed. I seem to feel more satisfaction from camping and hiking and other outdoor activities. Exercising and cooking and practicing are also enjoyed indoors and out. Naked is just more comfortable and stress free.

Comment

Hiking, walking the beach. We rented a house to two weeks, on the beach, South of Tulum, Mex. Two weeks, nude, with miles of beach to walk naked. It was wonderful.

Comment

Camping with others

Comment

Hi everyone

Comment

Hello to you as well. Welcome. I hope that you enjoy your time here.

Comment

I enjoy the bush walks. I also enjoy lazing in a secluded area Just laying back and thinking upon what thrilling adventures Mother Nature shall bring my way today

Comment

Morning coffee before unfortunately getting dressed for work.

Comment

Yeah. I enjoy that as well. Although there are many other things to do, it does point out the real advantages of finding as much nude time and things that can be done while nude as possible.

Comment

This thread has had me thinking about the various nudist activities I've engaged in.

The most basic is just floating around in a pool. It's nice, but I would rather swim laps. My backyard pool is too short for that. Most nudist parks don't have lane markings in their pools, plus there are other bathers to avoid. In the good old days, boys swam nude at the YMCA, but that ended decades ago. My wife and I participated a few times in events at a health club that was rented by a nudist travel club, but that was years ago.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1 - floating in a pool resized.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	157.8 KB
ID:	554086

My backyard pool maintenance I generally perform nude. It makes the chores somewhat more enjoyable.

Name:	10 - pool maintenance pool_open.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	155.0 KB
ID:	554087

We rented a house on Crete that had a pool that had a fantastic view. It was great for cooling off, but we didn't spend much time in it.

Name:	15 - admiring a veiw resized.jpg
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	554088

We go to nude beaches where that option exists. Wading in the surf is great where the surf is gentle. I tend to worry when the water is too murky to see the bottom.

Name:	2 - wading in the surf resized.jpg
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	554089

Lounging on a beach is always good, but it is important not to get too much sun. I'd like to try nude windsurfing some day, but I first need to learn to windsurf.

Name:	5 - lying on a sun bed on a beach resized.jpg
Size:	153.7 KB
ID:	554090

We stayed at a resort in the Caribbean where I was able to sea kayak nude. That's another activity that requires paying attention to sun exposure.

Name:	6 - kayaking resized.jpg
Size:	127.4 KB
ID:	554091

I have used a sea kayak clothed to get to a remote beach where I could go nude. This is a good reason to get a sea kayak.

Name:	4 - lying on a beach resized.jpg
Size:	134.7 KB
ID:	554092

Hiking along remote beaches also offers opportunities for a quick nude dip.

Name:	14 - just hanging out on a beach resized.jpg
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	554093

Beachcombing nude is great where it can be done, but again you need to worry about sun exposure.

Name:	7 - beachcombing resized.jpg
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	554094

Hiking in general should be a good nudist activity depending on the weather and insect population. I haven't really done much of it.

Name:	11 - hiking resized.jpg
Size:	149.2 KB
ID:	554095

Perhaps my favorite nude beach activity is snorkeling. Of course, there are limited areas where the water is sufficiently clear and calm to make snorkeling viable.

Name:	3 - snorkeling resized.jpg
Size:	141.2 KB
ID:	554096

I have only tried nude SCUBA as a means to accomplish underwater pool maintenance. As a recreational activity, I actually prefer snorkeling. Dealing with all the equipment takes some of the joy out of SCUBA. My pool maintenance SCUBA rig is minimalist - no buoyancy control vest and no swim fins.

Name:	8 - scuba even if it is just in the pool resized.jpg
Size:	125.9 KB
ID:	554097

Another favorite nude beach activity is running. Sandy beaches are the only places where I can run without shoes. I've done several 5K runs at a local nudist park, but my feet aren't tough enough to go without shoes in their races.

Name:	9 - running on a beach Run1.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	139.6 KB
ID:	554098

Our local nudist park has pickleball courts instead of tennis courts, but we have been able to play tennis at another nudist park. My wife is much more enthusiastic about tennis than I am. I apologize that all these photos are of me. My wife has prohibited me from posting her photo online.

Name:	13 - tennis resized.jpg
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	554099

Biking is an activity that I'd like to do nude more often. There is a nudist park in North Carolina that has an extensive network of mountain bike trails, but we haven't been there in many years.

Name:	12 - bike riding resized.jpg
Size:	139.8 KB
ID:	554100

Are any of these a favorite nudist activities? Perhaps snorkeling is the one.

Comment

Just being in the pool is a lot of fun in the nude. If I had a backyard pool I’d be doing the maintenance in the nude as well. Maybe one day I’ll own a home with a pool I can be naked in and around without ever worrying about neighbors.

Comment

Nude is best for most things, but the one I enjoy the most is riding my bike. Though I have done it during daytime, I most often will ride after dark so as not to be seen by anyone else who happens to be on the trail. Passing an oncoming cyclist is not a problem since the headlight obscures the offending region of my body and the time it takes to pass is so quick. The sensation of the cool evening or morning air on my bare skin is a delight.

Comment

Well, as we said before, making coffee nude is okay, but all of these other things sound even better.

Comment

Hiking is mine, next to swimming.

Comment

Working...
                              X