Tropical Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tropical Island

Well, my wife got me the best Christmas present ever. Our own private tropical island in the U.S. Virgin Islands. It comes with a hotel, so that's a plus. She recently bought it and is trying to get the staff to go nude. She hasn't been successful, although we get our own beach to sit nude. I checked the Indecency laws in the Virgin Islands, and they don't include private islands under their law. I talked to some of the Staff, and some don't like us and some do. I included a link to an island on sale so you can get an idea of what we have. Later on, I can include some pics of the island itself.

I thought this was spam until I saw who it was lol now I just think you're full of baloney lol but man wouldn't a private island with a hotel be sweet

Comment

If it has a Hotel on the island, then it ain't to Private

Comment

You don't need to buy an island. Instead, buy a sailboat. There are still remote anchorages where there is nobody to stop you from going nude on the beach. This is especially true in the Bahamas. Seriously! You can find a 30-foot sailboat that is ready to go for such a trip for under $30K, which is about what you would pay for a new car these days. You can find sailboats that need work for a fraction of that. A boat that size typically has a cabin that has standing headroom and is large enough for a couple. Of course, I do recommend learning to handle the boat before heading out onto the ocean.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sailboat_bahamas.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	553398

Comment

Originally posted by ranul View Post
          If it has a Hotel on the island, then it ain't to Private
          It's for you, your family and 200 of your closest friends. That would be fun as hell

Comment

Originally posted by Mosquito_Bait View Post
            You don't need to buy an island. Instead, buy a sailboat. There are still remote anchorages where there is nobody to stop you from going nude on the beach. This is especially true in the Bahamas. Seriously! You can find a 30-foot sailboat that is ready to go for such a trip for under $30K, which is about what you would pay for a new car these days. You can find sailboats that need work for a fraction of that. A boat that size typically has a cabin that has standing headroom and is large enough for a couple. Of course, I do recommend learning to handle the boat before heading out onto the ocean.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sailboat_bahamas.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	553398
            Actually, that is a good idea. But this is all my wife's idea on owning a tropical island. She's the one that bought the island. And yes, sail boating might feel good and have that freedom, my wife was the one that purchased the island.

Comment

Working...
            X