seen naked by Kids friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seen naked by Kids friends

Have you ever walked into your kid's room naked or topless, not knowing they have company

Hell, no. This comes across as kind of a weird question.

I think you might know, that most nudists respect the rights and sensitivities of others. We're used to that, because it isn't a nudist world.

So when my daughter grew up and lived with us, we kept our clothes on when anyone came over to the house. Especially the neighborhood kids.

Comment

Now, if you had looked at the comic example that I gave you, she was not aware that her daughter had company.

Comment

Originally posted by ranul View Post
        Now, if you had looked at the comic example that I gave you, she was not aware that her daughter had company.
        I wasn't going to join that website just to take a look at the cartoon. And we made it a practice to know who is coming in and going out of the house.

Comment

I was surprised several times when I did not know there were friends in the house. It was not usual for me to be nude even when my kids were around, but!
          On one occasion I was in bed and asleep when I heard this scream that had me jumping out of bed and running down the hall. Her brother was pestering her and her girlfriend and that was the extent of the emergency. I sent him to his room and went back to sleep.
          One other time I was just getting out of the hot tub when stepdaughter and several of her friends came around the corner.
          A third time, I exercised in the basement at five each morning, normally nude when nobody was around, and when I hit the top of the stairs, several kids came from the other room to the stairs at the bottom.
          The reaction was always calm with no expression of disgust or even surprise. I certainly was not embarrassed, and I am sure that I was not the first naked man they had seen.

Comment

At times when family members were over for a visit that I didn't know about, I'd walk in the living room completely bare, but would immediately turn around and go put something on. Maybe they saw me, maybe not, but I cover in their presence. On the other hand, I'm usually nude, even when we are raising our Grandson. Sure, he has caught me many times. I'll cover, but won't "jump" to cover.

Comment

a couple of times I would be getting ready for work and I would walk out of my bedroom and my son would have a friend over while they were waiting to go to school. Nothing was ever said about my being nude.

Comment

I was swimming in the pool once. Usually, we have a rule to warn each other in such cases. But there was a misunderstanding. And I turned out to be a random object of attention of a group of friends of my daughter. She took them to the balcony of the second floor, where her room is. And, to be honest, I'm still in doubt that it happened by accident, as she later told me. I just have to say hello to everyone, and hiding behind a towel, as far as possible, retreat from the pool.

Comment

Working...
                X