• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you do with your clothes while skinny dipping in back yard

I fold my clothes up and make them neat
    25.00%
    I just throw then in a pile
    75.00%

Most of the time there is just one piece, a pair of shorts. Anything else I wore that day has been locked in the car. If the dip is more spontaneous, they still go in a pile.

Comment

If you're in your own backyard, why wear anything but a towel outside?

Comment

Option 3 - I'm already not wearing any clothes when I go outside.

Comment

I did not read the question well enough. I don't have a pool, my hot tub is in the house, and I read the question as if it was for the beach. When I dipped in a friend's pool, they were thrown in a pile inside the house.

Comment

It doesn't say your backyard. It could be in any ones backyard

Comment

Haven't been to that friend's pool in over 45 years. The clothes were in a pile. I will add that my former in-laws owned a cabin on a lake with a rather secluded beach. When I was told that I need not wear something to swim, I dropped the shorts right there. I miss that place.

Comment

It doesn't matter if it is your backyard or a friend's. If you are given permission to use the pool au naturel, why wear anything to the pool apart from a towel, if that? I only say wear a towel in case of neighbors or others in the house who aren't in favor of skinny-dipping. In that case, wearing a towel to and from the pool assures that they can't see you naked unless they are with you while swimming. If you are trespassing in order to swim, you have other issues

Comment

You are still removing your clothes whether or not it is inside or outside, so do you throw your clothes down or do you fold them

Comment

[QUOTE=, they were thrown in a pile inside the house.[/QUOTE]

At the cabin I was only wearing a pair of shorts, and when I said I dropped them right there I thought that the statement was enough to indicate that one piece of clothing did not create a pile and that they were on the ground where I stepped out of them. Naturally, I was seeing this from my viewpoint rather than from another.

Comment

I only fold clean clothes. I wouldn't just toss them in a pile rather than laying them down somewhat nicely.

Bob S.

Comment

Depends on how I feel at that given moment. If I'm going to go to bed after my soak, I'll hang them up neatly.

If I'm getting dressed after that, I'll put them where I can find them.

If I'm in a hurry, I just drop my clothes where I like.

Comment

I usually wear my bathing suit into the pool, then remove it once I'm in the water. I'd prefer just going out in a towel (or naked) but don't want any neighbours seeing me in the brief exposed moment between removing the towel and getting in the water.

Comment

Working...
                          X