The benefits of normalizing nudity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The benefits of normalizing nudity

The benefits of normalizing nudity. Outdated taboos around nudity are harmful to today's society. Nudity taboos lead to voyeurism, exhibitionism, and sexual assault. If nudity was not prohibited, there would be no…

More:

https://clothesfree.com/f/the-benefi...alizing-nudity

The adjacent article on the Finnish attitude was also of interest. Many people of Finnish heritage populate our region and a sauna in the house or backyard is common among many, even those with no Finnish ancestry. It has been many years since I have known frequenters of group saunas, and it may have been restricted to older generations as it may have fallen out of fashion by younger generations, but a nude sauna with a roll in the snow, dip in the lake, or a cold shower has been a social event even in this part of our puritanical United States. Saturday night is often sauna night, a time for the family to get clean for Sunday morning church. My wife lived with her Finnish grandparents for a time when she was little, and Grandma took her into the sauna. I have known other families who also separated the sexes in the sauna, but the only way to get clean was to do it nude.

I personally do not like the sauna but have made it a rule that to enjoy my hot tub a participant must be nude. The grandsons eagerly join me. They know that nude can be normal and would likely be nude more if Grandma would let them.

Comment

Thank you! Grandma needs to read the article. Lol

Comment

I liked it. I liked the Article, Corky.

Comment

Working...
        X