mandatory nudity rules in Hot Tub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mandatory nudity rules in Hot Tub

Should Kids be exempted from the rule if Nudity is Mandatory in your Hot Tub?
    No
    40.00%
    They should be encourage to go Nude but if they really don't want to they should not be forced to
    40.00%
    It would be up to them
    20.00%

The grandsons go in with me. Grandma does not join us by her choice.

Comment

A lot of these questions have the same answer. Youths should never be compelled to go nude. Even among adults, there should be some flexibility. For example, menstruating women should be allowed to wear bottoms. I can recall two occasions when a clothed person was asked to leave a pool area, but nudist resorts seem to be more concerned about cameras and that everybody sits on a towel.

Comment

To be clear, this is about Private Hot Tubs in a person's home

Comment

The kids are not compelled to go nude. It is still their choice to use the tub or not. Besides, they enjoy being nude and their time in the tub with me is about the only nude time they get.

Comment

I am going to raise my kids as nudists. But if we have a hot tub, they won't be compelled to go nude.

Comment

This has been discussed before in other threads.

Prior to puberty, kids are willing nudists.

Upon hitting puberty, kids become self-conscious about their bodies and want to cover up.

My teenage daughter has followed this pattern.

The typical pattern is that the aversion to nudity subsides as they enter their twenties.

Comment

Private, do as they want, resort hot tub , do as the rules state, no matter the age. If kids or anyone don’t want to go into the hot tub non nude, then don’t go in. When we go to a resort, my son just wants to swim 99%off the time. I think the 1% is he is nosey and wants to hear the conversation the adults are having.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎