Your most interesting nude exposure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your most interesting nude exposure

What has been your most memorable experience in being nude with a non-nudist or a group of non-nudists?

Gary

What has been your most memorable experience in being nude with a non-nudist or a group of non-nudists?

Gary

Comment

My only experience of that description was at a clothing-optional outdoor swimming pool at a motel in Florida. I was the only one swimming, and I swam nude, and in fact, I was the only person nude. About four feet from the swimming pool were about 15 or 20 persons at the poolside bar (on a somewhat upper level) all clothed.

Comment

For me, that would have been great fun. I have been to parties where there was a pool or a hot tub and I was the only one in the water naked...or at least, for a while. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Just before I married my wife. In fron of her. It was such a joy to find out she wouldn't mind my going about the house while in the nude.

After we were married for a while, on hot days, she copied my lack of "dress". Then she joined me outside at night.
          I hope our further "adventures" in the nude will continue towards "public" nudity.

Comment

The first time I went nude was in front of my good friend who is still a textile. I was nude with one other person, while the rest of the people in the hotsprings were clothed. I didn't mind and neither did anyone else until a rowdy group of teens showed up and complained about the nudity, even though the place is called "Skinnydipper Hot Springs." Crazy kids.
            Tim

Comment

I think my most ,er, unusual nude expirience was the time I had a job interview while nude. I was taking a shower getting ready for an interview for a position with a disabled employment group when I heard a knock on my door. I wrapped a towel around my waist and answered the door. It turned out to be the director of the group. He was in the neighborhood anyway. Would I mind having the interview right now? What could I say? When I turned to get a chair, the towel fell off. 'That's okay. I've seen naked people before.'Sooo...I sat down, he did the interview, but I did not get the position. While I had the expirience, I did not have the proper credits.

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by fred950:
                [qb] I think my most ,er, unusual nude expirience was the time I had a job interview while nude. [/qb]
                The director was totally unfair to you.

You were entitled to prepare yourself for a successful interview, including being able to present yourself in a manner appropriate to the position. The director robbed you of that opportunity by rudely and thoughtlessly turning up at your door and insisting on conducting the interview when you were obviously not ready.

This may or may not have made a difference in the outcome, but it was highly unprofessional of the director.

Unfortunately I know from personal experience that far too many non-profit social service organizations are headed by people who are not remotely qualified for the jobs they hold. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Comment

I would have to say with out a doubt that the absolute pinnacle of my adventures in nudity has got to be the Bay to Breakers experience I had in 2000.

Most of you are probably familiar with this event. It is a foot race across San Francisco. An annual event that has been going on since right after the great 1903 earth quake. The nudity began in the 1970's and has been increasing over the last several years.

Being nude in a city of over 100,000 is quite and experience. I was very nervous but being with a group helped out. The green hat brigade of the semi official Bare to Breakers organization. These folks will walk you through the rough spots and help with planning and other FAQ's.

More interesting are the one on one interactions with the textile community, more than I can relate here. Asking a police officer directions to Fishermans warf would be one example though. I highly recommend it as a, once in a lifetime, ultimate experience sort of event you will never forget.

Of course if you have aspirations of ever holding public office I wouldn't reccommend it. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Comment

mine would have to be skinnydipping at the creek.

There was a park along the creek where people would hang out, throw frisbees, swim, drink beer and sun on beach towels. It gets pretty crowded in the afternoon, but it cleared out about dark.

There were 4 of us and about 8 others there one evening, and we were playing frisbee football untill dark.

We were hot and sweaty, and decided to go for a dip in the creek. We walked down to the creek, and one guy yells out "does anyone mind if we skinnydip?

No-one objected, so they stripped and jumped in. Another guy called out "Mind if we join you?" to the nude couple in the water. They said hell no, come on in, and they started stripping. My friends and I stood there and stared at each other for about 10 seconds, in complete silence, then without saying a word we all started stripping at the exact time.

We swam in the creek for about 20 minutes, then climbed back on the bank. Everyone got out but only 2 poeple got dressed, and the rest of us sat around the fire nude, drank a few cold beers and talked for about 2 hours.

Very cool.
                    Mark

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by NudeAl:
                      [qb] I would have to say with out a doubt that the absolute pinnacle of my adventures in nudity has got to be the Bay to Breakers experience I had in 2000.

I highly recommend it as a, once in a lifetime, ultimate experience sort of event you will never forget.
                      [/qb]
                      Bare to Breakers is #1 on my todo list.

Gary

Comment

Probably one of the coolest experiences I've ever had was while boating in the St. John's river in Jacksonville. Near the mouth of the river is an area consisting of mainly white sand atolls known as Nassau Sound. We were fishing near the largest of these islands (nude, of course) when another boat anchored several yards from us. As a rule we always have binoculars on board, so we took a quick check to see if we should be concerned (Fish and Game patrol that area frequently). As they were anchoring, the woman on board began undressing, as did the two men on board after they were done securing the boat. So, we relaxed and went back to fishing. Shortly thereafter, we noticed activity on the island. The three from the other boat had gone ashore for a stroll around the island. We thought, "How cool is that!" and decided to go ashore ourselve and perhaps say hello. We strolled casually around the island in the opposite direction, so our paths would eventually cross, and depending on thier reactions to our being there, we could asess wheter or not they would be up for communication. Partly around the island we come straight ahead into them, and they seemed not bothered by us, so as we approached we struck up conversation. Thay identified themselves as being from a naturist travel club in Key West, up visiting friends, and we talked for nearly an hour about our respective clubs and travels. Much to our surprise, while we were talking, two canoes paddeled up to the island, and the four people in the canoes were also nude and commenced to stroll the island. So, here we were, mid afternoon on a Friday, on a white sand island (in one of the more popular boating areas, I might add) and at one point there were 9 naked bodys strolling the shoreline. We'vebeen back to the area a few times, but we've not seen any other nudist, though we still get out and stroll the shoreline, at least for a few minutes whenever we go. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I have been at one of the local nude beaches when the majority of people there was clothed. There are so many textile beaches around - I don't quite understand why a group would make all the effort to go to a nude beach if they don't want to get naked.

I was also on my own once at a hot spring - known as a nudist hot spring - when a couple of fully clothed people turned up. They stood around for a couple of minutes, but ultimately left the way they had come. I don't know whether they'd hoped for a private nude swim and were turned off by another person being there, or just wanted to see the spring, but it was a 1.5 mile walk so they must have been keen to go there.

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by AussieBeachBoy:
                            [qb] I have been at one of the local nude beaches when the majority of people there was clothed. There are so many textile beaches around - I don't quite understand why a group would make all the effort to go to a nude beach if they don't want to get naked.
                            [/qb]
                            I have been puzzled by the same question at Haulover Beach in Florida, wondering why the many clothed persons do not choose to be on the nearby textile side of the beach instead of among nudes. I realize that some of these clothed persons are with friends and relatives who enjoy being nude and who choose this location, but I doubt that this explains many of the non-nude persons being there. Could it also be that some enjoy the liberating idea and sight of a nude beach and it's adventure, even thought they are too ashamed or shy to disrobe?

They did not seem to be merely gawkers, as they seemed to be enjoying the beach like eveyone else, but with swim suits on, but it would be interesting to know why some did not choose to locate on the textile side of the beach.

Comment

I've had numerous experiences that suggest that nudists/naturists really do tend to be nicer, more friendly, and more fun to be around. It may be that some who don't care to take their clothes off have also made that discovery, and simply like the company better on the c/o portion of the beach.

Comment

Working...
                              X