SWSA Convention in Canton, Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWSA Convention in Canton, Texas

Wondering if anyone plans to attend the SWSA Convention taking place Sunday, June 15 through Sunday, June 22nd at BB's Hideaway in Canton, Texas (about 60 miles from Dallas).

I'll be in the area and was thinking about attending on opening day (June 15). Also would welcome any advice or info from previous convention attendees.

Thanks.

Wondering if anyone plans to attend the SWSA Convention taking place Sunday, June 15 through Sunday, June 22nd at BB's Hideaway in Canton, Texas (about 60 miles from Dallas).

I'll be in the area and was thinking about attending on opening day (June 15). Also would welcome any advice or info from previous convention attendees.

Thanks.

Comment

Yes, I plan to be at the convention but will not be there till the 18th and will stay three days. How about others? It would be great to meet some of you guys in the flesh. My computer is down and it don,t look like I am going to get it going till next month. I,m visiting some nude friends in Fayetteville, AR and he is lettting me use4 his computer for awhile.. Miss posting with all you guys. Be good till I can get my computer fixed.

Forever Nude
      Shaybare [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
      X