Stories and tales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stories and tales

I am looking for storyline suggestions, experiences, examples of things learned, brief descriptions of first thoughts on nudism, first encounters with nudism, first times going nude, etc. Anything really, I plan to use these details to add depth to fictional story lines being attempted but, I will not use any specific details. In fact, I would rather not know places, time frames, or things like that. Just short, short "characterizations" (sp?) of real things that happened to you or someone in your immediately circle of family or friends.

I hope many of you know me by now and have a sense of my sincerity when it comes to nudism and clothing-optional living. So I hope many will feel comfortable with the idea I am asking for input and suggestions here.

Perhaps these details will be entertaining, enlightening, amusing or educational to other ClothesFree members as well. Short one or two paragraph replies are perfect, but go for a little longer if you must! If there was a funny tidbit you have been dying to relate but it didn't fit with an early topic / question, maybe it would be good for this!

Thanks in advance!

I am looking for storyline suggestions, experiences, examples of things learned, brief descriptions of first thoughts on nudism, first encounters with nudism, first times going nude, etc. Anything really, I plan to use these details to add depth to fictional story lines being attempted but, I will not use any specific details. In fact, I would rather not know places, time frames, or things like that. Just short, short "characterizations" (sp?) of real things that happened to you or someone in your immediately circle of family or friends.

I hope many of you know me by now and have a sense of my sincerity when it comes to nudism and clothing-optional living. So I hope many will feel comfortable with the idea I am asking for input and suggestions here.

Perhaps these details will be entertaining, enlightening, amusing or educational to other ClothesFree members as well. Short one or two paragraph replies are perfect, but go for a little longer if you must! If there was a funny tidbit you have been dying to relate but it didn't fit with an early topic / question, maybe it would be good for this!

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Here's one.
      Some years ago I took off all my clothes, took the camping equipment out of the trunk of the car and placed all my clothing in the trunk of the car and closed the car trunk. I then remembered that I had my car keys in my pants pocket which I had locked in the trunk of the car. I had not locked the car doors however, but my car was not made with in inside latch to open the trunk.

I used the telephione to call the AAA authorized locksmith (which happened to be the only locksmith in town). Maybe he was out of town enjoying the holiday, as no one answered, but I was able to leave a message on his answering machine.

After again trying to reach a locksmith for a couple hours or more, one of the residents of the resort, who had opened trunks for persons at a fair, took out my cars back seat by using his wrench to unscrew the bolts holding it, and then fished out my pants, containing my keys, out of the trunk with an extended coat-hanger.

Now I alway carry my keys on a wrist band - so if I "loose my pants" I still have the more precious keys.

Comment

I'll start with a first time story. I had actually talked a university roommate into finding the local nude beach but it was early in May and too cold and went for it to be a beach day. My buddy was curious and not put off in any way so we walked our way down to the path and at least knew where it was. By June it was hot and on a day off I drove myself to the beach, walked down and didn't hesitate to undress. There was no turning back on the the experience. It's been said so many times that it's terribly cliched but it was very freeing.

Comment

This site is full of first time stories. Should be easy to create a book of stories!

Comment

My first time story is how I decided to become a nudist. I had a very difficult time in my life, I lost some very close relatives and friends and I decided life was too short. So one day, the wife was ready to go to town and I hit her up on this nude thing. I stood in the middle of the living room and dropped my shorts (that's all I had on) and kicked them aside. If only looks could kill.

I think she would have had me committed if she could. When she returned, I was in the back yard cleaning the pool, again naked. To make a long story short, I explained the reasoning as to why I made my decision. It was also this time I discovered this site, which was a huge decision maker and answered a lot of my questions.

She has since become accepting of my being nude around the house, but with compromise. The Mother-in-Law lives with us now, so I am not able to roam around stark naked as much, but I wear a wrap around, which in itself reveals I have nothing on underneath (split side). She hasn't made any comments and acts as if I'm fully dressed anyhow.

I'm still able to be nude in the backyard when the Grandson and the Son's friends aren't over. I'm also able to workout nude in the backroom since my workout station (Bowflex) is located there.

I have met other nudists from this site over the years, which I will always cherish, many of which HW and myself are still in contact with. So in short, my decision to become a nudist has really turned my life into a positive. When nude, I feel more at ease with myself. This is my story as to why I decided to become a nudist at the reason. It's a decision I am glad I made about 5 years ago, and still going strong.

Comment

[quote]She has since become accepting of my being nude around the house, but with compromise. The Mother-in-Law lives with us now, so I am not able to roam around stark naked as much, but I wear a wrap around, which in itself reveals I have nothing on underneath (split side). She hasn't made any comments and acts as if I'm fully dressed anyhow.[/quot

Sounds like my situation here, except that my MIL passed away some years ago. I went nude around her, she even went camping with us and I was able to be nude. Seems she enjoyed looking and had she lived longer, might have been persuaded to try getting nude also.

Comment

Hey Centauri,

Have you ever read the novel "The Awakening"? I highly recommend it, especially the last section because the main character experiences the freedom/joy/liberation etc of going nude and feels like she is breaking the oppressive shackles of society. It is one of my favorite novels and if you are looking for literary material I highly suggest that.

Comment

I started out on a fictional story some time ago, but unfortunately lost the draft when my computer wiped out. And I simply have not had the time to start over. Maybe you could use some elements for a short story.

A man, whose life has been a bit of a failure (alcoholism, divorce) receives news that his father has passed away. He has not seen his father or younger sister since his mother passed away, and ran away from home to join the Navy some twenty years earlier. He finds out through his father's attorney that he has inherited quite a bit of land, on which sits a campground. He sets out to claim his property, well intent on selling it and keeping the money to rebuild his broken life.

He arrives and finds out that the "campground" is in fact a nudist resort, which his father created after retiring and selling the family business. He is very much annoyed by this fact (he believes all nudists are "weirdos"), even though he is well received by the nudist members and told what a great influence and nudist role model his father was. He is given the keys to his father's cottage by the pond where he spends the next few days reflecting on his past and his relationship with his father.

On the third day, a young teen drops by and tries to befriend him; the man bluntly and callously rejects the young nudist's friendship. He later realizes, while going through a photo album, that the kid is actually his nephew. So he ventures outside the cottage in order to make ammends, and ends up running into his nude estranged sister, which angers him and leads to a confrontation. She covers up and expresses her disappoinment and sadness with her older brother.

This confrontation causes the man to reexamine his life and his lost opportunity to connect with his family. After a cathardic moment, he decides he will preserve his father's dream, and goes to the main office to announce that he will not sell the land; and will be leaving shortly. He then packs his bag, and decides he must do one thing before leaving. He disrobes before going over to his sister's bungalow to say his goodbyes. He is greeted at the door by his nephew, who merrily invites him in; his sister sees him and immedately grabs a towel. The man walks in, humbly apologizes to his sister, and declares that he know understands his father's legacy, and would like to get to know his family, as they are. She nods, and they sit and talk. Fade to black...

Fast forward...The man has returned to the resort, and now manages it. He is nude with his sister by the pool, with his nephew siting on his lap. He looks at the cloud above, which bears a striking similarity to his father, smiling. Fade to black again...

Now...would that make a great movie or what? LOL!

Comment

I've slept nude most of my life (because it always felt more comfortable) and even before I met my husband I went nude around my dorm room and (later) apartment. My husband is the same way I am. We have always gone nude around the house.

After 13 years of marriage, we decided last year that it was time to visit a nudist resort to see what it was like to meet like-minded people. We went to Avalon in West Virginia and we never had such a peaceful and wonderful time in our lives (so much so that when the time is right, we are moving to a nudist resort -- it's not a matter of *if*, but *when* and *where*). I literally cried on the day we had to leave. Everyone was so nice. We didn't want to leave; we wanted to stay. Some of the men at Avalon were from Washington DC and reminded me of Congressmen or something (I wouldn't be the least bit surprised). Some of the people over there had what me and CB call "Boston Lite" accents -- but at the same time they were fascinated by our Okie (Oklahoma) accents.

We are visiting Bluebonnet in Texas in July or August of this year. We hope and pray that we enjoy it at least as much as we did Avalon.

Comment

Thanks for all the wonderful replies and stories! I appreciate the responses and will also look into the book mentioned above.

Keep the replies coming and don't forget tales from childhood about things you later realized were more common than not. As a young person I had no idea what nudists were or how there might have been places for having fun and relaxing without clothes practically in my own backyard (Ohio).

Comment

Nudony

I think I'd change this part "Fast forward...The man has returned to the resort, and now manages it. He is nude with his sister by the pool, with his nephew siting on his lap."
                        since the nephew was described as a teen. "On the third day, a young teen drops by and tries to befriend him; the man bluntly and callously rejects the young nudist's friendship. He later realizes, while going through a photo album, that the kid is actually his nephew."

That might fit into the weirdo senario!

Comment

quote:
                          That might fit into the weirdo senario!

I hadn't thought about it, but you are quite right. I originally wrote the nephew to be four or five; but then I changed it to early teens. So I kinda confused myself.

Comment

Working...
                          X