Meet a friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet a friend

Several years ago, I taught in a Senior High School in SW Florida. I was recently divorced and left the cold north for warm FL. School started in August and everything went very well. I had always wanted to try naturism so when I found out about a local group that enjoyed boating and nudism, I accepted an invitation to join them for a Sunday raftup. I quickly adapted to social nudity and was enjoying the day. The next weekend I joined the group again and was sitting on one of the pontoon boats talking with several new friends. I was not aware of new arrivals until I heard a young voice say, "Hello, Mr. _____,it is nice to see you." When I turned to face my young friend, I found that it was one of my students. She was standing at my side wearing no clothes which was only slightly less than she wore in school. At first, I was embarressed but quickly realized that we both were nude. This was my first time meeting someone from the outside let alone a student. Her parents were very understanding and we became good friends. For the rest of the year, my student and I maintained proper decorum in school even though we could have some fun with sly comments.

Several years ago, I taught in a Senior High School in SW Florida. I was recently divorced and left the cold north for warm FL. School started in August and everything went very well. I had always wanted to try naturism so when I found out about a local group that enjoyed boating and nudism, I accepted an invitation to join them for a Sunday raftup. I quickly adapted to social nudity and was enjoying the day. The next weekend I joined the group again and was sitting on one of the pontoon boats talking with several new friends. I was not aware of new arrivals until I heard a young voice say, "Hello, Mr. _____,it is nice to see you." When I turned to face my young friend, I found that it was one of my students. She was standing at my side wearing no clothes which was only slightly less than she wore in school. At first, I was embarressed but quickly realized that we both were nude. This was my first time meeting someone from the outside let alone a student. Her parents were very understanding and we became good friends. For the rest of the year, my student and I maintained proper decorum in school even though we could have some fun with sly comments.

Comment

Working...
    X