Great Day to be Nude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Day to be Nude

It's been in the mid 60s today with a light wind. I was outside in shorts with my dog earlier today & wished the neighbors would leave so I could get naked.

I noticed they were gone this afternoon, so I sat out nude on my deck for a while. I had a cool drink & smoked a few cigarettes. I know smoking isn't good for me, but I especially enjoy it when I'm nude. I watched the squirrels run up and down the trees, a few birds were chirping, and enjoyed the sound of the wind blowing through the trees. It was very relaxing.

I needed to go inside to take care of some chores. I went out later again in shorts with my dog & saw no one so I dropped the shorts for another 30 minutes. I then saw my neighbor on the other side through the trees walking around her yard, so I put my shorts back on.

I can't wait to get my fence up this spring so I can be nude outside when the neighbors are home. Still, today was great & I'm glad spring is coming.

It's been in the mid 60s today with a light wind. I was outside in shorts with my dog earlier today & wished the neighbors would leave so I could get naked.

I noticed they were gone this afternoon, so I sat out nude on my deck for a while. I had a cool drink & smoked a few cigarettes. I know smoking isn't good for me, but I especially enjoy it when I'm nude. I watched the squirrels run up and down the trees, a few birds were chirping, and enjoyed the sound of the wind blowing through the trees. It was very relaxing.

I needed to go inside to take care of some chores. I went out later again in shorts with my dog & saw no one so I dropped the shorts for another 30 minutes. I then saw my neighbor on the other side through the trees walking around her yard, so I put my shorts back on.

I can't wait to get my fence up this spring so I can be nude outside when the neighbors are home. Still, today was great & I'm glad spring is coming.

Comment

Working...
    X