Clear All

• who cuts the lawn

who cuts the lawn in the nude

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by nudist_teen_03:

I weedwack the backyard in the nude. Does that count?

My front lawn is open to the public view so I can't do anything in the nude there. Besides.. all the grass is dead anyways.

I suck at lawn maintenance.

Comment

great question and sorry to say i don't! no privacy here! even tho you see no one out (like winter) the first time i would go nude everyone would be out including the police! kinda envy those that can enjoy working outside in the nude!

Comment

I mow the lawn nude on a ride on mower . we have a totally isolated farm. One problem is the dust. In a dry place where we live dust and bits of grass get all over me so I need a swim to get it off before going in the house (what a hardship).

JAMES

Comment

I can't , which probably explains why my lawn is sometimes very long .

Comment

what lawn...

Comment

I, too, live in the country so I can ride the mower and also do my other yard work without clothes. Shoes are necessary, however.

Comment

Our backyard is fairly private. I often trim bushes, do light weeding, water plants, and do basic pool maintenance nude. I tried weed whacking once in flip flops and shorts. I don't recommend it. If you aren't careful, that little nylon string can be vicious on your ankles and feet.

Comment

Due to being allergic to grass pollen I can't. I have to hire it done. I have done weeding, raking, and painting nude though. I've also enjoyed sitting on my porch nude and sunning myself nude in my yard. Did I mention I LIVE in a nudist resort?

Comment

I do all the backyard work in the nude. The neighbors don't seem to mind, at least nothing has been said yet, going on 4 years. I also swim, nude, and I know the neighbors have seen me (above ground pool), at one time or another. Again, nothing has been said yet. It's nice to have very nice neighbors.

Comment

OZJames, I have the same problem, but I somehow suffer through.

Comment

I do. As I live in the countryside there is not so many people around.

Comment

I have to be clothed (in a monokini anyway) while doing the skinny strip that my driveway runs on down to the cul-de-sac and on about the first 10' of my front lawn beside the driveway that's in sight of the cul-de-sac. After that is done, the monokini comes off. The house up on the knoll next door can still see me from their front windows in spots while I'm mowing.

Went over and talked to the owner yesterday and talked to him about things. He said his tenants have never had any complaints against me.

He told me there'll be 4 women living there this year. One is moving in today.

Comment

My backyard has no privacy at all. It's in open view of two sets of neighbours on one side (very low wire fence), and from a block of flats on the other, though only from their bathroom windows. I do however mow the lawn naked, but I checked out with both sets of neighbours that it wouldn't bother them first. The flats, I pretty much don't worry about, because who spends very long gazing out of their bathroom windows?

Comment

Working...
                              X