Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vera Playa, Almeria

Hi folks.

We are gonna be in the VP area from 25th of August to 08th of September 2007. Anyone else here gonna be there. Get in touch if you wanna chat !

Where is this you are going to be? I missed something...

Comment

Lucky guys, are you staying in one of the clothes optional villages?

Comment

Vera Playa is a well known (In Europe anyway!) naturist urbanisation, it is comprised of several developments a camp site and a hotel where you can walk the streets naked, except 'Hotel Street' for some reason, the bar on the beach is naturist, its called Sol y Luna (Sun and Moon).

Vera Playa resorts

Vera Playa news

Pete Knight

Comment

Sorry. It is Vera Playa we are going to. I thought the subject of the thread would be more prominent.

No we are not gonna be staying in one of the clothing optional villages. We would have otped for this, but we got a really good price on our friends apartment. Its only 5mins away anyhow.

Comment

It sounds wonderful! Is Vera Playa urbanisation open to anyone or do you need to be a resident?
            I.e. can you visit for the day?
            Also, is it clothes optional or completely naturist?
            Has anyone been there recently and can describe how it works?

Thanks,
            A.M.

Comment

Might be going there end of November.

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by Abra Melin:
                It sounds wonderful!
                It is!

Is Vera Playa urbanisation open to anyone or do you need to be a resident?
                Individual developments are accessible to residents only, but that includes people renting apartments by the week, see the links I posted earlier.

I.e. can you visit for the day?
                Its a public beach, you can walk the streets and visit the 'Vera Natura' supermarket nude.

Also, is it clothes optional or completely naturist?
                The former as the beach is public and the streets are the access to the developments and the beach.
                Has anyone been there recently and can describe how it works?
                I'm hoping that the above info and the web site will provide you with all you need to know
                Thanks,
                A.M.

Check the links in my earlier post, call Peng travel, Chalfont Holidays, or look for private let adverts in the BN magazine.

Pete Knight

Comment

I understand Vera Playa is where the Americans lost a necular bomb some years ago when a plane crashed, they had to remove topsoil for miles around and the area has been found to be still radioactive.
                  tanned from both sides it seems

Comment

That's absolutely correct, although I don't think they lost it, they knew exactly where is was, but the land has been cleared as safe now, and is being developed, and no the roads do not glow in the dark!!!

The bomb wasn't detonated otherwise half of Spain would have been uninhabitable.

The natural radiation of the ground including radon gases have levels above what is acceptable in working environments, the radio activity is measured accumulatively, a dosimeter would go off the scale if worn in some parts of Britain, so why worry about a crash site.

Pete Knight

Comment

Working...
                    X