c/o beach rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c/o beach rules

You may help me to design a real nude beach rule table. Its extra important task, because this is real life need and works for wide public.

It seems that first Latvian beach will behave the legally right nude beach status (and iniciative comes from the Community Leaders!!) will become Ventspils city `blue flag` beach (near Riga other are as old as century but still informal), part about 1 km long. As I represent the Latvian Naturist Association standpoint, Community was asking everything unclear and one of the things was optimal written text for nude beach etiquette table, somewhere to dig in. What to write in it, this is a matter of question.

So I wrote the own understanding of "dont~s", but I highly want if You all may correct it by own understanding, (including english grammar mistakes)and give a proposals what would be added or annihilated in the text; from the standpoint of english languaged tourist who somehow comes to beach and read the text below:

Naturist Beach Rules
    ? Naturist beach has to be used for recreation without of swimsuit, nude, but ought tolerate if one don`t undress, while accommodating
    ? Don`t sleep off too near to the strangers becoming cumbersome, or gawking that they feel inconvenient
    ? Don`t sexually molest- in deeds, words, or sight; and don`t do a public sex/dogging
    ? Don`t use a spyglass, for that is a kind of sexual molest here
    ? Don`t make any pictures here, but all persons in frame permit
    ? Don`t go outside naked, because there still stays tradition to feel molested by nakedness
    ? Collegially help one to each other for calm aggressive violators of these Rules and call for Community Police at need, phone 112.

Naturism Philosophy Basics
    ? Naturism philosophy stands on the paradigm of `body acceptance`, therefore excessive corpulence or hatrack, tallness or smallness, oldness or youngness, or other fictious `imperfections` may not make one feel conscious- we come here to recreate, not to turn out
    ? Nakedness is practical, comfortable, healthy and it has nothing shameful- would one feel ashamed of God`s Highest Masterpiece of Creation?
    ? Sexual activity and nakedness are two far different things what have not be haywire and one for other not stays a reason- sex is technically realizable without of undressing and undressing itself not causes a sexual interplay; therefore one has to feel shame for dirty thoughts or deeds as sexual molest, not for undressing in the right place with innocent motives
    ? Many famous nudists are known in the history after era of Greek naked Olimpic games- B.Franklin, A.Einstein, V.Lenin, or Latvian E.Melngailis, J.Endzelins, and we know about their naked being only thanks they felt no big shame to hide
    ? `Air baths` invented by Benjamin Franklin
    exercises the body thermo-regulative system, Sun produces D provitamins and melatonin in the skin, so helping against catch a cold, pimples, osteoporosis, psoriasis and many other health problems
    ? Latvian Sun produces those dangerous ultraviolet ray components too mild and too rarely for have a risk to catch a skin cancer, but its not a case to ignore the recommendation to adjust the tanning schedule according to skin type and sensitivity

End of table.

You may help me to design a real nude beach rule table. Its extra important task, because this is real life need and works for wide public.

It seems that first Latvian beach will behave the legally right nude beach status (and iniciative comes from the Community Leaders!!) will become Ventspils city `blue flag` beach (near Riga other are as old as century but still informal), part about 1 km long. As I represent the Latvian Naturist Association standpoint, Community was asking everything unclear and one of the things was optimal written text for nude beach etiquette table, somewhere to dig in. What to write in it, this is a matter of question.

So I wrote the own understanding of "dont~s", but I highly want if You all may correct it by own understanding, (including english grammar mistakes)and give a proposals what would be added or annihilated in the text; from the standpoint of english languaged tourist who somehow comes to beach and read the text below:

Naturist Beach Rules
    ? Naturist beach has to be used for recreation without of swimsuit, nude, but ought tolerate if one don`t undress, while accommodating
    ? Don`t sleep off too near to the strangers becoming cumbersome, or gawking that they feel inconvenient
    ? Don`t sexually molest- in deeds, words, or sight; and don`t do a public sex/dogging
    ? Don`t use a spyglass, for that is a kind of sexual molest here
    ? Don`t make any pictures here, but all persons in frame permit
    ? Don`t go outside naked, because there still stays tradition to feel molested by nakedness
    ? Collegially help one to each other for calm aggressive violators of these Rules and call for Community Police at need, phone 112.

Naturism Philosophy Basics
    ? Naturism philosophy stands on the paradigm of `body acceptance`, therefore excessive corpulence or hatrack, tallness or smallness, oldness or youngness, or other fictious `imperfections` may not make one feel conscious- we come here to recreate, not to turn out
    ? Nakedness is practical, comfortable, healthy and it has nothing shameful- would one feel ashamed of God`s Highest Masterpiece of Creation?
    ? Sexual activity and nakedness are two far different things what have not be haywire and one for other not stays a reason- sex is technically realizable without of undressing and undressing itself not causes a sexual interplay; therefore one has to feel shame for dirty thoughts or deeds as sexual molest, not for undressing in the right place with innocent motives
    ? Many famous nudists are known in the history after era of Greek naked Olimpic games- B.Franklin, A.Einstein, V.Lenin, or Latvian E.Melngailis, J.Endzelins, and we know about their naked being only thanks they felt no big shame to hide
    ? `Air baths` invented by Benjamin Franklin
    exercises the body thermo-regulative system, Sun produces D provitamins and melatonin in the skin, so helping against catch a cold, pimples, osteoporosis, psoriasis and many other health problems
    ? Latvian Sun produces those dangerous ultraviolet ray components too mild and too rarely for have a risk to catch a skin cancer, but its not a case to ignore the recommendation to adjust the tanning schedule according to skin type and sensitivity

End of table.

Comment

Those are some really great rules. In fact, what you have here could be a nudist consistution.

Einstein was a nudist too? I guess that would explain that Philip Glass composition.

Comment

most of these people you have mention I heard were christian base also, so that would make since too. You should put this on any nudist site there is that talks about beaches or resort.

Comment

Working...
        X