Becoming the "Nudest Nudist"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Becoming the "Nudest Nudist"

You want to improve your nudist credentials and become the “Nudest Nudist”. What actions would be best to take?:

- Become more nude with a full body shave.

- Become more natural by letting your body hair grow.

- Draw attention to your body with tattoos and piercing.

- Go barefoot and eschew all artificial adornment including watches, rings, and other jewelry.

- Move to a nudist park and live nude full time.

- Go nude in clothed company by becoming an art class model.

- Go nude on a clothing optional beach early in the morning when most others are dressed.

- Go nude to a nudist park restaurant late in the evening when most others are dressed.

- Tell family members, coworkers, and friends that you are a nudist.

- Join the board of a local nudist park or club.

- Become active in a national organization such as TNS or AANR.

My personal opinion is that hair, tattoos, jewelry, and bare footedness are relatively unimportant. It is the leadership issues that are most important. Do not wait for someone else to be the first to disrobe in a clothing optional situation. Do not hide from your family and friends that you are a nudist. Do support political efforts to fight anti-nudity laws and create nude beaches.

You want to improve your nudist credentials and become the “Nudest Nudist”. What actions would be best to take?:

- Become more nude with a full body shave.

- Become more natural by letting your body hair grow.

- Draw attention to your body with tattoos and piercing.

- Go barefoot and eschew all artificial adornment including watches, rings, and other jewelry.

- Move to a nudist park and live nude full time.

- Go nude in clothed company by becoming an art class model.

- Go nude on a clothing optional beach early in the morning when most others are dressed.

- Go nude to a nudist park restaurant late in the evening when most others are dressed.

- Tell family members, coworkers, and friends that you are a nudist.

- Join the board of a local nudist park or club.

- Become active in a national organization such as TNS or AANR.

My personal opinion is that hair, tattoos, jewelry, and bare footedness are relatively unimportant. It is the leadership issues that are most important. Do not wait for someone else to be the first to disrobe in a clothing optional situation. Do not hide from your family and friends that you are a nudist. Do support political efforts to fight anti-nudity laws and create nude beaches.

Comment

Well, I went to a known nudist residence to write an estimate. Knowing they were nudists, I only wore a bathrobe and tennis shoes. As it turned out, I was the only nude person there! I still enjoyed myself and wasn't embarressed.

Comment

At least you were comfortable

Comment

i say just go to a nudist resort or lodge and be yourself and mingle with the crowd,have fun and share your experience with others on cff.

Comment

For me, I'd do two things; first I'd tell family, friends and co-workers that don't already know we are nudists. Second, I'd moved to a nudist park and live nude always and only dress when absolutely necessary.

Comment

I suppose few folks out there have the luxury that I and my family have. We live in AZ so the climate is always warm enough to be nude. I work from home so only dress when leaving the property. My kids drop their clothes as soon as they enter the home from school.

Life is grand nude!

Comment

Working...
              X