Places Close to Arkansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Places Close to Arkansas

I live in Arkansas if you can't tell by the name...but I was wondering if there were any places that are nudist friendly near here. We are about the worst state to be a nudist in. The only real time to be naked here is when we are either inside or out in our pool at night.

Thanks in advance,
    NudeInArk

I live in Arkansas if you can't tell by the name...but I was wondering if there were any places that are nudist friendly near here. We are about the worst state to be a nudist in. The only real time to be naked here is when we are either inside or out in our pool at night.

Thanks in advance,
    NudeInArk

Comment

CFI's nudist explorer indicates there are no landed or non-landed clubs or resorts in Arkansas.

Look for adjoining states near you for facilities.

link to Nudist Explorer search on "Arkansas"

Comment

yeah I know there's nothing here...arkansas would hang you if you are caught naked...very uptight in our state for some reason.

Comment

Search by zip code or by name of any state, for nudist venues near Arkansas on the following website;

http://NudistParksUSA.NET

How about Oaklake Trails in Oklahoma;

http://www.oaklaketrails.com

or
          Show Me Acres in Missouri;

http://www.midwestsun.com/showme

Do a search for one in Texas across the boarder from Texarkana. I do not know the name of the town under which it is listed.

Comment

Originally posted by David77:
            Do a search for one in Texas across the boarder from Texarkana. I do not know the name of the town under which it is listed.
            I believe that BB's Hideaway, near Canton, TX (~170 miles from Texarkana, AR) is the closest AANR TX Club to Arkansas.

Take Care & Have Fun Bare,
            David
            Last edited by D-TX; 09-22-2007, 10:44 PM. Reason: Fixing "quotes", they didn't transition well to the new forum.

Comment

Oaklake Trails Nudist Resort www.oaklaketrails.com

Comment

How many places will be accepting to a single 20 year old male comming to it. I can't convince my g/f of three years to try it out..she thinks I am going to just look at the women, she hasn't figured the whole thing out yet.

Comment

NudeInArk

Singles Friendly nudist camps/clubs/resorts in USA www.netnude.com/main/info/states/sfriend.html

Comment

Originally posted by NudeInArk:
                    How many places will be accepting to a single 20 year old male comming to it.
                    I'm a single guy (but twice+ your age!) and haven't had any problems visiting BB's Hideaway, a couple of the clubs that are north-west of Dallas, or the clubs that are near Houston. I know of single guys who visit Oaklake Trails, but I haven't been there yet. I will say that the time I visited BB's Hideaway, I was there for the Nude 5K Race that they hosted.

If you're really interested in visiting a club, they're more likely to be welcoming to a single male if you have an AANR and/or TNS membership. Just call the club and ask for an appointment to visit, being upbeat and positive while you're on the phone. Say something like "Hi, I'm (insert your name here), and I'd like to make an appointment to vist your club on (insert date here)." Don't be the first to bring up the subject of being a single male. If it's something that concerns them, they'll ask if the appointment is for a couple.

Take Care & Be A Bare,
                    David
                    Last edited by D-TX; 09-22-2007, 10:40 PM. Reason: Fixing "quotes", they didn't transition well to the new forum.

Comment

Working...
                    X