X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many People Know You're a Nudist?

1. I tell everyone I can.
    2. All of my friends and family know.
    3. Only my immediate and closest friends know.
    4. Only my family knows.
    5. Only my closest friends know.
    6. No one knows--I hope.

1. I tell everyone I can.
    2. All of my friends and family know.
    3. Only my immediate and closest friends know.
    4. Only my family knows.
    5. Only my closest friends know.
    6. No one knows--I hope.

Comment

My mom and dad know, but that is probably because they like being naked too! All my friends know, most don't mind seeing me in nothing. I can eat dinner nude at my close friend's house, she has cool parents. So basically family and friends.

Comment

Our grown children know. They were a little shocked at first but have been very supportive from the begining. We have a small circle of clothed and nudist friends. All the clothed friends are unaware of our naturist lifestyle. Our naturist circle of friends is growing. We now get together with one or two couples frequently and go to the beach, a resort and then to dinner. But to answer your question, only our grown children know and our nudist friends. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Since this was originally meant to be a poll, I hope both of you answered the poll as well as replying.

My daughters, sons-in-law and ex know. I've told a lot of people but not everyone with whom I come in contact. Most people I've told have been men since I don't want to be accused of sexual harrassment or something by telling women I know. Be nude and have fun. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X