transexual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transexual

Would I be accepted in the nudist setting?

Would I be accepted in the nudist setting?

Comment

Nudists look at behavior more than anything else. If you can behave yourself at a nudist venue, there will be no problem. Enjoy the nudist lifestyle.

Bob S.

Comment

Well I see it this way! if all nudists are as open and uderstanding as they all say that they are there should be no problem!I for one have no problem with your situation.
        If this is what you feel is natural for you then so be it.Im just not to sure that socity is is in complete understanding of what your going through with-in your sexuality,in reading alot on the internet about nudists and sexuality I tend to belive that most people feel, that a Transexual is messing with nature.Changing ones sexual apperance, to most people they would tend to think is not normal or natural.I feel that it is your decision and to each is own.I wish you all the luck in the world in your quest and hope that you can finde happyness in the nudist world.

Comment

Smooth, you said:

"While all guards are used to seeing naked prisoners, a transexual would usually stir the curiosity of most. Needless to say, there were plenty of spectators (male and female guards) during the strip search. I don't recall any transexual who felt comfortable to be seen naked by men or women, since they don't like showing their bodies before the reconstruction."

I would think that in that situation, the gender identity would take a back seat to the fact that they are a prisoner who is being watched by many guards whilst they are made to remove all of their clothing to make sure they have no contrabands on them.

Even I, a nudist, would be uncomfortable in that situation.

Bob S.

Comment

THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLYS TO MY QUESTION. i AM VERY COMFORTABLE WITH MY BODY. i WOULD ALSO NOT SHOW UP WITHOUT LETTING THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THE EVENT MY SITUATION. I AM VERY CONSIDERATE OF OTHERS FEELINGS

THE REASON I HAVEN'T HAD FULL SURGERY YET IN BECAUSE MY WIFE HAS ASKED ME NOT TO. WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED 38 YEARS AND I LOVE HER VERY MUCH. SHE HAS STAYED WITH ME AND FOR THIS I AM SO GRATEFUL.

PEOPLE AT CHURCH WE UNEASY AT FIRST BUT I AM WELL ACCEPTED NOW. I AM EVEN ON THE WORSHIP COMMITTE.

I AM IN CONTACT WITH THE GROUP IN DENVER AND IF THEY SAY IT IS OK WE WILL GO TO THE ORENTATION ON JULY 6TH.

MY BEST, DEB FIFIELD

Comment

Working...
            X