Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting naked on a shoestring II/ Our own little bit of paradise.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting naked on a shoestring II/ Our own little bit of paradise.

As much as my wife and I enjoy visiting various c/o resorts we can't always afford to do so. So, over the years we've created and improved on our own little mini resort at our home.

Sunfisher - Very nice indeed! Show that with a little thought and not a lot of money most of us can create our own clothing optional resort and also save travel expenses!

Comment

And you people don't have to worry about guys popping erections!! Good for you!!!!!

Comment

quote:
        And you people don't have to worry about guys popping erections!! Good for you!!!!!

Why is that?

Comment

Looks like an outstanding setup! You even have a pool for those hot days. But best of all you have a circle of friends that you can enjoy it with! Congratulations! I'm a bit jealous!

Rich

Comment

that is very cool, i wish i had a place like that of my own!

Comment

Very nice set up. I guess I'll have call before WE come over so YOU can have enough food to eat. Looks like a nice cooking set up. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Hey Sunfisher. I just wanted you to know that I was unable to view the actual video you posted because the terminal I am at requires an Adobe player. This computer is located in the library on the campus of a four-year university. Anyway, I read some of the other posts responding to this and it sounds like you and your wife have done a great job at your home. I know what you mean about not being able to afford to go to resorts or clubs at times. So, congrats to you and your wife!

Ken Palmer

quote:
                Originally posted by sunfisher:
                As much as my wife I enjoy visiting various c/o resorts we can't always afford to do so. So, over the years we've created and improved on our own little mini resort at our home.

Comment

That is great!

We are hoping that in a year we will be able to do the same thing you have.

Comment

looked like a great time! invite me next time!!

Comment

It takes a bit of time and effort to keep everything maintained and in good condition, but its well worth it.

Gene

Comment

nice set up , you guys must have lots of fun .

Comment

Thanks for sharing. These are great pictures.

Comment

Looks like a nice set up and you enjoy with outhers

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by nudeM:
                              Very nice set up. I guess I'll have call before WE come over so YOU can have enough food to eat. Looks like a nice cooking set up. Thanks for sharing.

Hey nudeM
                              My home is always open to new friends. So if you ever make up to Reno just let me know and I'll be happy to toss a few more burgers on grill

Gene

Comment

Working...
                              X