Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bart...news from "Laguna"??

Hello Bart,
    Can you share with us what you discussed at Laguna Del Sol? Will it be easier for married men to get in alone? Will INA members recieve a discount on day-use fees? Did you set up a time and day for us forum readers to meet at your booth at "Nudestock"?

NUDE RICK

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Hello Bart,
    Can you share with us what you discussed at Laguna Del Sol? Will it be easier for married men to get in alone? Will INA members recieve a discount on day-use fees? Did you set up a time and day for us forum readers to meet at your booth at "Nudestock"?

NUDE RICK

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Bart, I sent you a private message, I just wanted to make sure you got it. Thanks [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi Bart.....I too am waiting to hear about Laguna Del Sols policy on Men alone for Nudestock. Let us Know. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Comment

I did talk about the policy with a few folks
          at the resort. It's my impression that they
          don't intend to change it anytime soon.
          The reasons have to do with fidelity and
          liability issues based on past problems.
          Yes, it's archaic. But they are open to
          discussion.
          I.N.A.Y..I sent you a private e-mail. Let
          me know if you got it.
          Rick: I believe there is a discount with an
          INA membership card don't know how much.
          My advice is to call them. We tentatively
          have talked about having all forum users
          meet us at Laguna Del Sol at the INA RV
          sometime Saturday afternoon Sept.. 14th.
          We haven't set the time because we're still
          trying to lock down exactly where we'll be.
          When we do,we will post a schedule on the main INA page and here in the forum as well. Hope to see as many of you as possible!

Comment

Hello everyone! Just checking up on everyone to make sure their having fun and staying naked. To add a little to Bart's last post, a married man is not permitted to attend without his wife. Personally I don't really agree with this but they seem to have a reason to continue enforcing this rule. My advice is to slip off that ring for a little bit. The ClothesFree.com Nudes in the News FILM CREW will be at Laguna del Sol on Saturday August 17 for the annual AANR convention. We will also be attending Nudestock although we are still unsure whether or not we will have RV's or just an entourage of tents and tables. Whatever we have, it will be fun. I would like to thank you all for keeping the forums exciting and plan on seeing all of you very soon.

Comment

Working...
            X