Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving nude past a school

This appeared in our local paper today.

"A report was received at 8:30 a.m. Friday of a male possibly driving naked on 21st St. near Stewart School. Police were unable to locate the vehicle."

Now I have driven past this elementary school and others sometimes semi-nude (had a shirt on and I have a tall vehicle but try to avoid going by it) but not when it's a cold morning where it's obvious. It was in the 40s that morning. I also try not to make it obvious. My guess is this guy was - not right.

For those who do drive nude, would you even think about driving past a school?

This appeared in our local paper today.

"A report was received at 8:30 a.m. Friday of a male possibly driving naked on 21st St. near Stewart School. Police were unable to locate the vehicle."

Now I have driven past this elementary school and others sometimes semi-nude (had a shirt on and I have a tall vehicle but try to avoid going by it) but not when it's a cold morning where it's obvious. It was in the 40s that morning. I also try not to make it obvious. My guess is this guy was - not right.

For those who do drive nude, would you even think about driving past a school?

Comment

Do you mean deliberately getting nude to drive past a school, or staying discretely nude if the school just happens to be on the route to where you are going. World of difference between the two.

I always have a coverup available for my lap when driving incompletely clothed. It is in use whenever I am someplace where I could be observed.

-Mark

Comment

I purposely avoid driving by schools period...whether I am completely clothed or incompletely clothed.

Schools typically have an abundance of traffic, parents too much in a hurry to get to their next destination to worry about what's going on around them and the kids just walk wherever they want and don't pay attention to vehicle traffic as well.

So...If nude while driving and a school happens to be on my route, without me knowing it, I'll drive by and obey the traffic rules, clothed or incompletely clothed. If I'm headed someplace and I know there are schools I will pass in my route, I usually take an alternate route.

I too ensure that I have cover if I need it but routinly don't have to because of my high profile truck with dark tinted windows.

Comment

One of the advantages of dark side windows on my suv is that you cant see inside. Of course you can see inside from the windshield but there is nothing illegal with a male driving without a shirt on and you cant see below the dash from the outside.

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by Naturist Mark:
            Do you mean deliberately getting nude to drive past a school, or staying discretely nude if the school just happens to be on the route to where you are going. World of difference between the two.

I always have a coverup available for my lap when driving incompletely clothed. It is in use whenever I am someplace where I could be observed.

-Mark

Staying discretely nude if the school just happens to be on the route to where you are going. I would never delibertaly undress and go past a school. You'd definetly be asking for trouble.

I too FireProf avoid schools when it's about to start & end for the same reasons. I was refering to inbetween those times.

Comment

Regardless of how good your intentions may be if anything happened while you were driving by a school nude the scene could get extremely ugly in legal matters and accusations.

There is a time to use better judgement and that may be one.

Comment

You can bet these days, if your seen driving nude anywhere near a school or other busy public place someone will be calling the police.
                There are just too many headlines on the news lately to think people won't be suspicious.
                I know I would be. And people get very protective when it comes to kids.
                I reserve my nude driving to less traveled roads in the rural area. I don't undress untill I'm sure I won't be stuck in an area full of pedestrians.
                In my younger days I wasn't so carefull, but I've become cautious. With all the news coverage on child molesters, school shootings, and rapes, I don't want anyone to suspect me and put me through the system just because I was driving nude.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                X