Ouch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch!

FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla. - Police accidentally hit a naked man in the genitals with a Taser after he was caught breaking windows and asking women to touch him, authorities said.

Jeremy J. Miljour, 26, tried to run away when sheriff's deputies approached so one of them shot their Taser, said Cpl. Matt Chitwood. But one of the gun's prongs accidentally hit Miljour's genitals and got stuck, Chitwood said.

"The Taser is relatively accurate, but when someone is moving like that, it doesn't matter if you have a Taser, or a pistol. (Officers) can't aim," Chitwood said.

Miljour was treated at a hospital before being taken to the Lee County jail. He was charged with indecent exposure, resisting an officer and criminal damage.

FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla. - Police accidentally hit a naked man in the genitals with a Taser after he was caught breaking windows and asking women to touch him, authorities said.

Jeremy J. Miljour, 26, tried to run away when sheriff's deputies approached so one of them shot their Taser, said Cpl. Matt Chitwood. But one of the gun's prongs accidentally hit Miljour's genitals and got stuck, Chitwood said.

"The Taser is relatively accurate, but when someone is moving like that, it doesn't matter if you have a Taser, or a pistol. (Officers) can't aim," Chitwood said.

Miljour was treated at a hospital before being taken to the Lee County jail. He was charged with indecent exposure, resisting an officer and criminal damage.

Comment

Ouch indeed, but fate does have a way of prevailing.

One question, since he was wanting women to touch him, by any chance was it a female officer that hit him with the taser, if so it would be ironic that he just got what he asked for wouldn't it?

Comment

Might be what they meant by " Reach out and touch someone". Ouch indeed!
        Sounds like he got touched after asking for it. Only time will tell the why of his actions.

Comment

Sounds like he got just what he was asking for.

Comment

One of the things that happens when someone with a "textile mind" gets naked.

Comment

quote:
              Sounds like he got just what he was asking for.

I'd say he got a little more than he was asking for but not as much as he deserved. It's like karma it is so cool. The funny thing is this might just let him learn a good lesson. I seriously doubt he is going to forget it.

Comment

Sounds like he has already paid the price.

Comment

If he has any brains at all, he won't try for a repeat performance.

Comment

I cannot imagine the pain that man must have gone threw, I have been hit there and know that pain, but that punctures the skin, and I have seen the bruises that tasers leave behind. If I were the judge on that case I would let him go with parol and I stern lecture on "see what happens when".

Comment

I laughed out loud when I read it.

Comment

Shocking!

Stay nude.

BG

Comment

ouch......

Comment

My neighbor Joe had some hogs, about 50. He used a electric barbed wire fence to keep them in the yard. Now old Joe had souped up this fence charger triple power. One day Joe's son went to step over the fence to go into the yard and his foot sliped in the mud. The kid did a split and the barb wire snaged his crotch. It zaped him bad. Then the kid started rolling around and screaming,the wire got snaged more and more around his legs. We all laughed at the time but.That poor bastard had to go to the hospital, he had cuts and electrical burns on the lower half of his body and to the male units.

Comment

There was a story going around the internet a few years ago about some guy who bought his wife a stun gun. Before giving it to her he's sitting at home drinking a beer and wonders how powerful the stun can be. It's a humorous story but because you don't thing anyone would actually do something like that, yet at the same time we all know people that resemble the guy involved. So, if you want to read the whole story, it is here:
                              http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/40398110.html.

However, the man from Fort Meyers clearly got more than he bargained for.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X