Adelle Shea withdraws her roots from born to be nude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adelle Shea withdraws her roots from born to be nude

has anybody seen her entire site is closed, i do not know the whole story but aperently she desided not to advocatnudism anymore

has anybody seen her entire site is closed, i do not know the whole story but aperently she desided not to advocatnudism anymore

Comment

She was advocating sex more than nudism and lost support of the naturist community.

Comment

hmmm. i see. i can't argue with you there but even stil we lost one of our best

Comment

I checked and it's still there thankfully. I got a letter recently saying that at least for this point in her life she would no longer be into activism. I was fearful that might mean she would close her site. I inquired in a response letter as to whether or not she would close it and haven't gotten a reply yet. She doesn't "promote" sex but she doesn't hide from it as an aspect of life either and there is no reason she should. I consider her a role model. As a loving father of a daughter I never want my girl to be denied due to gender discrimination or double standards. When she's older I intend to hold Adelle up as an example of someone who is intelligent, courageous, and who adamantly rejects discrimination.

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by soundman:
            She was advocating sex more than nudism and lost support of the naturist community.

Nope, that didn't happen at all. You just flamed the girl. That isn't allowed here so I will be reporting this to the moderators.

Grow up!

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by Cyndiannaked:
              quote:
              Originally posted by soundman:

Nope, that didn't happen at all. You just flamed the girl. That isn't allowed here so I will be reporting this to the moderators.

Grow up!

Just pointing out the truth. I personally saw her sexually oriented website before it was taken down.

Comment

Her site NEVER advocated sex at nudist venues and it was not a "sexually oriented" website.

It explored sexuality, that is very different.

I'm sorry you don't know the difference.

She NEVER lost "support" of the naturist community. Matter of fact, she had an article published in the FCA magazine recently and the editor thinks she's great! And she just wrote an article for my site as well.

Stop trashing the girl, especially since what you are saying really isn't how it is.

Are you afraid of sex or something?

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by Cyndiannaked:
                  Her site NEVER advocated sex at nudist venues and it was not a "sexually oriented" website.

It explored sexuality, that is very different.

I'm sorry you don't know the difference.

She NEVER lost "support" of the naturist community. Matter of fact, she had an article published in the FCA magazine recently and the editor thinks she's great! And she just wrote an article for my site as well.

Stop trashing the girl, especially since what you are saying really isn't how it is.

Are you afraid of sex or something?

No, I love sex. But I keep it separate from my nudist activities.

I would never trash her. She was great! I never said her site advocated sex.

Yes, it explored sexuality. Is it legally safe for people under 18 to explore sexuality with adult strangers in the US? Is it good to explore sexuality at nudist resort and in their promotional publications? Or will that confuse newcomers as to what nudism is?

I read her article in the FCN magazine, it was great. But it was nothing like the website she had. Her website was great and explored sex, but linking it to nudism was questionable to some in the nudist community.

Comment

I always found that the site was clearly defined as far as having seperate sections for topfreedom, naturism, sexuality, religion, art, etc. I don't see how they could be confused. Also FOR THE RECORD what in her site ever even hinted at sex with strangers. She covered the TOPIC of sexuality, not lurid details from her personal life. which remains personal and unknown. One more thing for the record she is Canadian where the age of consent is 14. Actually there is very restricted legality starting at 12 but I think that only applies if both people are under 14, not that I'm an expert on Canadian law.

Comment

her site was extreme sexual context. Glad to see it gone.

I wonder if my report to http://www.cybertip.ca or call to the Edmonton Police Force had anything to do with it

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by jon71:
                        I always found that the site was clearly defined as far as having seperate sections for topfreedom, naturism, sexuality, religion, art, etc. I don't see how they could be confused. Also FOR THE RECORD what in her site ever even hinted at sex with strangers. She covered the TOPIC of sexuality, not lurid details from her personal life. which remains personal and unknown. One more thing for the record she is Canadian where the age of consent is 14. Actually there is very restricted legality starting at 12 but I think that only applies if both people are under 14, not that I'm an expert on Canadian law.

No one is confused. She never talked about sex with stangers! She was TALKING ABOUT sex,,, with strangers on a US website where there are strict laws about sex talk with children under 18. Some questioned that INA shold be careful not to get into trouble with that.

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by Cyberstalker:

I wonder if my report to http://www.cybertip.ca or call to the Edmonton Police Force had anything to do with it

That could very well be. Here is Adelle's personal statement:
                          quote:
                          For personal reasons I have chosen to end all activism and end all participation in forums and all correspondence regarding nudism, topfreedom and teen sexuality. I apologize if this is a disappointment to my friends and fans but I would prefer, at this time, to remain a private person rather than a public figure. Although I may choose to take up the cause again at a future date my personal situation at this time makes necessary a withdrawal from public activity. I am very happy that I was able to be of some help to those who found my site useful. I offer my thanks to all those who have offered support in the past and hope that they will understand this decision. Thank you and goodbye.

Adelle

Someone should report Cyberstalker to the appropriate authorities. "It's" deliberate disruption of web sites, harassment of juveniles, libel and slander violate many civil and common laws in both the US and Canada.

-Mark

Comment

quote:
                            Someone should report Cyberstalker to the appropriate authorities. "It's" deliberate disruption of web sites, harassment of juveniles, libel and slander violate many civil and common laws in both the US and Canada.

-Mark

I agree! In fact I don't really think he belongs on this web site. Nip him in the bud now and give'm the boot.

Comment

if you dont like what she says,THEN DONT ******* READ IT !

Comment

Working...
                              X