• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Nude

Is public nude guilty ?

Is public nude guilty ?

Comment

Guilty of what?

If you mean is it illegal (against the law) then that would depend on where, when, what, why and who as established by local law.

Should it be illegal ... no being nude should not.
      Being nude and being up to something against the public good should be because of the against the public good thing not the nude thing.
      That is where the prudes chime in to say being nude is against the public good and we get anti-nudity laws.
      Prudes are rude ... remember you can't spell it without the "rude" part!

Comment

quote:
        Prudes are rude ... remember you can't spell it without the "rude" part!

I'm a proud prude - and never rude.

Stu

Comment

Where the Hey did he come from? No room for Prudes here. We love to be Naked on this Forum.
          Thats what its all about.
          Nudeinbama

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by Nudeinbama:
            Where the Hey did he come from? No room for Prudes here. We love to be Naked on this Forum.
            Nudeinbama

Oh, don't mind Stu, he's an eccentric British prude who frequents several naturist fora, he sometimes has valid comments, often useful as the devils advocate on a strongly biased forum.
            Or you could ignore him as they do elsewhere.

Pete Knight

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by Pete Knight:
              quote:
              Originally posted by Nudeinbama:
              Nudeinbama

Oh, don't mind Stu, he's an eccentric British prude who frequents several naturist fora, he sometimes has valid comments, often useful as the devils advocate on a strongly biased forum.
              Or you could ignore him as they do elsewhere.

Pete Knight

So long as he aint also "Brutus" !
              Bushnud (is he?)

Comment

What's more you still can't be a Prude and not be Rude ... it's part of the very name of your clssification!
                That's pRUDE don't ya know!

Oh, Bushnud, I think Stu is Brutus and Brutus is Stu ... he said so as much himself on another thread somewhere on these forums a short while back after he came back out from under his rock from the time he was bannished.

Comment

Don't mind me. I'm just one of those people who like to wear clothes. You should try it sometime. The first time can be a bit difficult - you start to wonder if people are staring at you - but then you get on with it and you soon forget that you are fully clothed.

Seriously, tho, I'm not anti-nudist. Quite the contrary. I think you get a raw deal in many countries, and I totally support the rights of nudists to have more and better venues. So long as you show me the same consideration by respecting my right to avoid encountering nudity, then we'll get on fine.

Stu

Comment

I can live with that, but when do I get my opportunity for wide open space to enjoy life as nature intended.

By the way Stu, sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

Oh, and whatever you do, don't go to the Wyre Forest this weekend, you may not be able to cope with what you might see.

Pete Knight

Pete Knight

Comment

Pete,

You say

quote:
                      I can live with that, but when do I get my opportunity for wide open space to enjoy life as nature intended.

But then you say:

quote:
                      Oh, and whatever you do, don't go to the Wyre Forest this weekend, you may not be able to cope with what you might see.

Pete, as the responsible and considerate person you are, I'm sure you'll take whatever steps are necessary to minimise the risk of causing offence, distress and annoyance to other walkers in that forest to people who may not share your relaxed attitude to nudity.

You ask about when you can enjoy wide open spaces - you can enjoy them any time - I do! You can even enjoy them nude - just keep a pair of shorts handy in case you see someone else coming along. That way, you can enjoy your day out without risking spoiling someone else's. Is that really too much to ask?

Stu

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by watercloset:
                        Is public nude guilty ?

In natural justice, I don't think it can be as there is very little evidence of harm.

But whether it is illegal depends on where you live regrettably. In China, I would say that it would definitely be illegal.

By the way, 'guilty' in Chinese (fan4zui4 or you3zui4) is mostly different from 'guilty' in English. In English, 'guilty' either means the judgement in court to say you did a crime, or to refer to the feeling when you realise you did something wrong.

As Nacktman points out, 'illegal' or 'criminal' is the better term (as an adjective) or 'Is public nudity a crime?' (if you want to use a noun). But your meaning may have been 'Is public nudity immoral?' I'm not sure. (Also nude is an adjective, nudity is a noun)

I hope that helps.

BTW to the others, let's not make sincere questions from new users the fighting ground for old scores. Stu, you know he is just stirring. Others, you know Stu is there. Nothing will change. So let's all just learn some restraint, eh?

Mountain Goat

Comment

Working...
                        X