No announcement yet.

The latest on Steve Gough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's choice was it to give Steve free rent, food, etc.?

Change the law and let him walk. Get rid of dress codes and offeneded poeple. Simple.

Comment

Who's Rocket?

I am new here but I did see some of the posts from before. Most people aren't impressed with Mr Gough. I just wondering how long this guy is going to be in prison. What do you think? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

SoundMan,

Why don't we do this?

Bring back a birch stick, and for anti-social behaviour we use it!!! I reckon 5 cane whacks with a warning if he's caught offending again will take care of the indecency once and for all.

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Rufus2:
        [qb] Who's Rocket?

I am new here but I did see some of the posts from before. [/qb]
        Rocket, your 'voice' is unmistakable. No one is fooled.

Got Rocket Science?

Comment

I guess you just decided to jump in and join this conversation and somehow didn't recognize one of the most virulent posters on this site? Yeah right!

By the way why stop with caneing? Why not just go get a rope? Why bother with a trial? Why don't a bunch of rightously indignant citizens grab some torches and bust him out of jail and string him up? While we're at it why don't we burn a few books and ship some more undesirables off to the concentration camps? I think you're arm band is showing.

Are you sure you are on the right board?

Comment

NaturaistMark1,

Sorry but you are mistaken. I guess the voice of reason, because it sounds so much alike, can get confusing.

I don't think he should be hanged for this, but his constant insistance to walk nude, and contrary to the UK Law and Court has to be dealt with. It WILL be dealt with. I see he's not being held with other prisoners, and I suspect that is for good reason.

Anyway, how long do you think he's going to go to jail? When he finally gets out of this, what employment prospects will he have? He'll have a criminal record. What of his ex-wife and children? These are things to consider for this guy.

Comment

Oh there you are Rocket! Hard to see you there under that rock. Just how many different personalities do you have?

Comment

You see Mark and Rufus, Rocket was a rude individual who was kicked off these forums for not following the rules. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Bob S.

Comment

NudeAl,

You are paronoid!!! I guess you think this person called Rocket was the judge who found Mr Gough guilty of 2 counts, and put him behind bars again!

Curious of what you think Mr Gough's sentance will be? I am expecting some serious prison time for him. Hopefully he'll be allowed with the general population because it's just too expensive to confine someone individualy.

Comment

You guys are good. You are right, Rufus2 IS Rocket. I checked the IP addresses. I banned that IP for a while because of too many complaints against Rocket.
                    Good luck and have fun!

Comment

If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck it's probably a duck.

Same gramatical errors and same tired rantings kind of gave it away though. Something just smelled funny, kinda Rockety.

Comment

Three cheers for Corky!

Hip hip! HUZAH!
                        HUZAH!
                        HUZAH! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I thought the two sounded an awful lot alike--the same childish rantings and ravings.

Comment

Is there any way of peeking underneath Rocket's IP address and seeing if Rocket is a boy or a girl. I kinda wondered about that. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Trail,

That was the only thing I actually believed about Rocket. That she was a woman. Everything else was questionable.

Bob S.

Comment

quote:
                                Now that's quite an interesting point, isn't is? If a bunch of hardened convicts can put up with people like themselves (theives, burglars etc) but they find a man who walks about naked to be so offensive that he has to be protected from them, what does THAT say about the public attitude towards public nudity? Good point!!!

Stu
                                What that says, Stu, is that you are known by the company you keep...

Comment

Working...
                                X