Rules or Laws in Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rules or Laws in Arizona

What are the rules or laws in Arizona? I don't know where to go to look up nudist/naturist related legal stuff by state or city.

What are the rules or laws in Arizona? I don't know where to go to look up nudist/naturist related legal stuff by state or city.

Comment

Krepta: There is no law in Arizona preventing
      you from looking up nudist/naturist information.
      It's readily available at your local library

Comment

Here are the indecent Exposure laws for Arizona:

A. A person commits indecent exposure if he or she exposes his or her genitals
        or anus or she exposes the areola or nipple of her breast or breasts and another
        person is present, and the defendant is reckless about whether such other
        person, as a reasonable person, would be offended or alarmed by the act.

B. Indecent exposure is a class 1 misdemeanor. Indecent exposure to a person
        under the age of fifteen years is a class 6 felony.

The qualification being reckless lends itself to legal nudity in p.laces designated as nudist or clothing-optional.

To look up state laws, go to the URL below. It is the NAC's (Naturist Action Committee; an offshoot of the Naturist Society) website.

http://www.nac.oshkosh.net/StatesPro...es/states.html

Bob S.

Comment

Thanks Bob, you were actualy helpfull, unlike bart. ugh, I thougth that was very rude.

Oh well, thanks for the link and info Bob. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by Krepta3000:
            [qb]Thanks Bob, you were actualy helpfull, unlike bart. ugh, I thougth that was very rude.

Oh well, thanks for the link and info Bob. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [/qb]
            I don't think Bart was trying to be rude. Your post didn't specify why kind of laws you were looking for. It is probable that he misunderstood you.

Another point.... local county and city ordinances can be different from those of the state. And although a state can have a law against nudity it can sometimes take more than nudity to stand up in court. Florida is that way. You have to actually be lewd to break the law and mere nudity isn't considered lwed.

Comment

Krepta: Apologies. I didn't read your post correctly.

Comment

Krepta, I would still do more research on your local town/city/county regulations. The website I gave you does not provide that. For that, you will need to either go to your local city website or, as Bart sugested, to the library to read the laws.

Bob S.

Comment

Working...
                X