Proof?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof?

Those prudes over at the prude forum seem to want me to give them proof as to why public nudity or nudity in any sense would be good or wholesome but I dont know what sort of proof they would need or what kind I could give because my resources are rather limited and also because many of you have given these people a ton of useful info and they havent reguarded it as being important weither I could actually convince them or not or weither im just wasting my time. Im just trying to put my opinion in over there and im trying to be as logical and reasonable as possible and trying to tell them things in ways that even they could understand. I just want some helpful advice. They seem to want to know the PROOF and BENEFITS that nudity and more so PUBLIC NUDITY is or would be good or helpful for society.

Those prudes over at the prude forum seem to want me to give them proof as to why public nudity or nudity in any sense would be good or wholesome but I dont know what sort of proof they would need or what kind I could give because my resources are rather limited and also because many of you have given these people a ton of useful info and they havent reguarded it as being important weither I could actually convince them or not or weither im just wasting my time. Im just trying to put my opinion in over there and im trying to be as logical and reasonable as possible and trying to tell them things in ways that even they could understand. I just want some helpful advice. They seem to want to know the PROOF and BENEFITS that nudity and more so PUBLIC NUDITY is or would be good or helpful for society.

Comment

Don't confuse people who just want to argue with people who have an interest in learning.

Anything that you post over there will be a waste of time.

Comment

Yeah ive gotten that impression lately. I mean if you educated people cant convince them over here, im sure as hell areint gonna be able to convince them over there. I really dont mind such people if they are opposed to me but when they get into my lifestyle and also try to harass and or arrest me for such a thing, thats when I get upset at such individuals. I just think thats going a bit overboard.

Comment

I'm sure, Mike, that you're heard the statement, "My mind is made up. Don't confuse me with the facts." It's impossible to "prove" ANYTHING to anyone who is already convinced that they are right. Why waste time and words on people who have already made up their minds? Of course, there's always the possibility that some people ARE searching for answers and just WANT to be convinced. That is why we try to reach out and get others to at least TRY social nudism before condemning it.

Comment

Yeah these guys havent even TRIED social nudity before so how do they know that they DONT like it???????????????????????????? Thats what confuses me.

Comment

Proof, lets see. Ask them to give you proof that the textile life is "optimal". I mean, other than cold weather, clothing is an inefficient, expensive, time consuming, thing that requires regular annoying maintenance like ...oh I don't know, washing? Clothing has also impacted us on a mental level inducing undue social ridecule and wondering "what should I wear" always at the last second. Lots of places, it is so hot that clothing is actually quite uncomfortable, requiring increased usage of Air Conditioning, and subsequent increased damage resulting in the environment (freeon, other chemicals, power for AC).
              So um, there we go, clothing sucks.

Namedun [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Mike, you are only arguing with one person over there. Doug King is the same as goughisanass. Even over there, she can't keep with one name. Give it up.

Bob S.

Comment

I dont really expect to get a whole lot of them anymore, now its just fun to see what idiotic responses I can get from him and see how many stupid names he covers up behind, hes even ashamed of his own name!!!!!!!!! I mean what does that show for his rep? Anyways I agree with you and im definitely not gonna try to convince him that much anymore but I just love reading his responses, theyre funny.

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by MikeJB:
                    [qb] Yeah these guys havent even TRIED social nudity before so how do they know that they DONT like it???????????????????????????? Thats what confuses me. [/qb]
                    I agree with your other arguments but I have to admitt that there are many things that I have not tried, that I am sure I would not like. Things like suicide, same gender sex, carrying a cross through Syria, I think you get what I mean. It's nothing against you, it's simply not a valid argument.

Thanks!

Comment

Yeah well actually these guys say they dont like it just as if they HAVE done it or experienced it and they cant really speak on that ground because they actually havent done this and what were saying is that until you actually TRY it you cant really say for a fact that you dont like doing it. I think in this context, its a valuable argument, but yes as far as youve mentioned that wouldnt be a valuable argument in that context. Of course most of the things youve mentioned can be proven usually really well to have negative results as well and just be negative overall, whereas nudity isnt bad like that and cant be proven as easily to be that way.

Comment

Working...
                      X