What do other naturist do for work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do other naturist do for work

Hello my name is Steve AKA(buster)I was wandering what kind of jobs naturist do far work.I work as a service technician and installer.

I no longer work; I'm retired. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I am a retired socialologist.

Forever nude,
      Shaybare

Comment

I work at nothing except keeping my sanity! My job is a non-paying position.....I'm a housewife, hence the hw. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm a computer software engineer but I do work for the best Brewery in the UK!!

Comment

architect.

Comment

I'm a Maintenance Electrician at a dairy plant that makes powder milk and canned milk. Some days can be very long.

Comment

Oh geez...

I know I am gonna release a fire-storm of jokes with this one, but I guess it will prove that I can take it as well as dish it out. Here goes...

I work for the US Postal Service as a letter carrier...

OK, fire away.

Comment

This can't be true Gamblefish! No wonder you're so postal! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Or is that post nasal? Sorry if I'm jacking this guys. He's just too easy a target! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, well remember, you are all targets for us...and you may not think we are allowed guns, but guess what? We ALL got guns!! Yeah, and we're gonna use 'em too!! Gonna bust a cap right in yo ***!! Stinkin' public, they're gonna PAY for treatin' us like they do!! Oh where are my bullets!! Oh where is my medication...medication...medica.....ahhhh, phew, that's better.

Now, where wuz I....

Comment

I work full time as a truck driver and part time as a Lifeguard/swim instructor. I train lifeguards and teach little kids to swim. truck driver is just like it says. hey it pays the bills. barely.

Comment

Actually I work for everyone's favorite organization - The Internal Revenue Service! But be nice to me as my employees are the ones sending out refunds to all those people who overpay their taxes.

Comment

I work as a service tech for a home oxygen company (i drive a truck ) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Comment

I work in a programming group in the Actuarial department of an insurance company. I do programming, database design/implementation/administration, software and hardware reviews, and many other information technology projects.

I have a degree in Computer Science and in Psychology. Odd combo, huh? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Maybe it explains some of my personality... Some...

bg

Comment

I work in curriculum and outreach for an education support program.

Comment

Working...
                              X