where are we now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where are we now

Hi I'm Gary, looking for someone like myself, I'm 56 flabby, retired, who is like me, to add to the problem, I'm a nudist. I'm 10 to 15#s overweight, I know there are others like me out there, this is a good place to start. Being nudists shoudn't be the only reason we are here, this site should be a catalyst to meet other people, lets use this and all naturist sites to move ahead and advance nudism. I have used this site to help many nude ideas in the past, we need to be nudists working toward the goal of making nudism a good thing rather than to be scoffed at, being naked isn't bad it's natural!!!

Hi I'm Gary, looking for someone like myself, I'm 56 flabby, retired, who is like me, to add to the problem, I'm a nudist. I'm 10 to 15#s overweight, I know there are others like me out there, this is a good place to start. Being nudists shoudn't be the only reason we are here, this site should be a catalyst to meet other people, lets use this and all naturist sites to move ahead and advance nudism. I have used this site to help many nude ideas in the past, we need to be nudists working toward the goal of making nudism a good thing rather than to be scoffed at, being naked isn't bad it's natural!!!

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by RIVERRAT:
      [qb]Hi I'm Gary, looking for someone like myself, I'm 56 flabby, retired, who is like me, to add to the problem, I'm a nudist. I'm 10 to 15#s overweight, I know there are others like me out there, this is a good place to start. Being nudists shoudn't be the only reason we are here, this site should be a catalyst to meet other people, lets use this and all naturist sites to move ahead and advance nudism. I have used this site to help many nude ideas in the past, we need to be nudists working toward the goal of making nudism a good thing rather than to be scoffed at, being naked isn't bad it's natural!!![/qb]
      Oh bye the way you can veiw may profile, You my not as bad of me as I do?

Comment

Working...
      X