free hiking and biking in florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free hiking and biking in florida

I Am Gust Wondering If There Are Any Trail In Witch I Can Go Free Near Daytona Beach. Three Tree Trail Is Gust To Small. Or Any Place To Bike It Dose Not Have To Be Legal. I Have Been Doing Research Of My Surroundings But Most Satellite Imaging Company I Can Aford Only Go To 3 Meter Imaging. So It Is Hard To Tell Where There Are Good Places. But Saturday I Am Going And Inspecting 4 New Places . But If Any Knows A Place To Freebike/hick Within 50 Miles Of Daytona Beach Or Where The Closest One Is Please Tell Me . Thank You

I Am Gust Wondering If There Are Any Trail In Witch I Can Go Free Near Daytona Beach. Three Tree Trail Is Gust To Small. Or Any Place To Bike It Dose Not Have To Be Legal. I Have Been Doing Research Of My Surroundings But Most Satellite Imaging Company I Can Aford Only Go To 3 Meter Imaging. So It Is Hard To Tell Where There Are Good Places. But Saturday I Am Going And Inspecting 4 New Places . But If Any Knows A Place To Freebike/hick Within 50 Miles Of Daytona Beach Or Where The Closest One Is Please Tell Me . Thank You

Comment

Just how many hicks are there in Florida? Are there a lot of backwards rural people in Florida?

Comment

Not sure how far Apollo beach is from you,but the south end at parking area 5 is clothing optional and you can hike south nude for miles. Hope this helps

Comment

FREE FLORIDA HICKS!!!!

I think that all Hicks should be free. It is time we do away with oppressing hicks. Just because they enjoy an extremely rural lifestyle, doesn't mean that they should be treated diffeently.

As for Florida HIKES, I think they should be clothed, because nude hiking only tantalizes the alligators tastebuds. When you can see the whole entree, it makes a difference.

OMG, I have really gone off the deep end.

Comment

Hey Ethan. go to google and get google earth. It is a satellite deal we put on our puter and it works very good. We can see lakecomoresort. right down to where I'll have my trailer put when we get moved there in feb.

Comment

well i have been to apollo bech several time and i am going Saturday. but i use ramp 4 most of the time because i bike there and as i go more south the mosquitos get worse.but now that you say that u can free hick there my only "?" is do you have to be on the beach

O and this is to nudist biker google earth is about 5 meter in good places and clear down to 1500 feet but i use global explorer witch is 1/2 meter and clear down to 200 feet

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by Ethan:
                well i have been to apollo bech several time and i am going Saturday. but i use ramp 4 most of the time because i bike there and as i go more south the mosquitos get worse.but now that you say that u can free hick there my only "?" is do you have to be on the beach

O and this is to nudist biker google earth is about 5 meter in good places and clear down to 1500 feet but i use global explorer witch is 1/2 meter and clear down to 200 feet

You'd better not be going nude anywhere but at Lot 5. The agreement with the superintendant says that all the nudists will stay down there in one spot and if people like you ruin it for the rest of us by going nude where you shouldn't be we could all lose our nude beach there. It only takes one pissed off family to report you and start the ball rolling.

Got it?

Oh, and the word is "hike" not hick.

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by KetchumMaine:
                  FREE FLORIDA HICKS!!!!

I think that all Hicks should be free. It is time we do away with oppressing hicks. Just because they enjoy an extremely rural lifestyle, doesn't mean that they should be treated diffeently.

As for Florida HIKES, I think they should be clothed, because nude hiking only tantalizes the alligators tastebuds. When you can see the whole entree, it makes a difference.

OMG, I have really gone off the deep end.

Ketchum...Good one...got a good laugh

NOw I got the hick cups

Comment

sorry for unclarity but i park my bike a ramp 4 and walk down until i hit the warning may in counter nude sunbathers sing. so dose that mean i cant nude bike on that trail next to ramp 5.

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by Ethan:
                      sorry for unclarity but i park my bike a ramp 4 and walk down until i hit the warning may in counter nude sunbathers sing. so dose that mean i cant nude bike on that trail next to ramp 5.

No.. you can't go nude anywhere except on the beach near Ramp 5

If you go nude on the trail you not only can be fined or arrested, but could also jeopardize nudist's use of the beach, as Cyndiann pointed out earlier.

Comment

darn i was planing a nude bike/hike there the first day of spring brake i was hopping to get alot of people together do you think i could get special permission from Canaveral national sea shore to carrying out with my plan do to the vast remoteness of this area

Comment

D'oh, it's no fun when they go back and fix their spelling mistakes.

Comment

A trailer on a beach? Damn, that sounds like real livin!

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by takeitontherun:
                              A trailer on a beach? Damn, that sounds like real livin!

Sgt. Riggs (Mel Gibson) lived in a trailer on the beach in the Lethal Weapon series. It was really tricked out nice with decks and all in Lethal 4. Cool.

Jim Rockford lived in a trailer on the beach too.

I guess they were too poor to have houses on the beach.

Where the heck is beachfront property cheap enough that people can afford a trailer to put on it, but not a house?

Comment

Working...
                              X