No announcement yet.

visited local resort with first timer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visited local resort with first timer!

I had the opportunity to visit our resort with a special friend on Friday for the day. It was her first time! During the drive down there, she must have asked a million questions and was quite nervous as we drove into the grounds. It was a spectacular day and we were ready with towels, sunscreen, tennis racquets and that's about it! She was stunned for about the first ten minutes or so, amazed that people could walk around totally nude without shame. After an hour of tennis.. nude for me, sports bra for her.. we were ready to relax by the pool before lunch. She stripped down like a trouper with her eyes closed. I guess closed eyes meant that people could not see her!!! We spent some time in the pool, had lunch and participated in any number of activities during the afternoon including boating. By 5 pm it was time to go and I asked her how her first experience was for her and she admitted that it was a lot of fun and enjoyed the socialization by the pool the best. When I asked if she had any advise for reluctant spouses, she said.. just go for it, there is nothing to be afraid of!

I had the opportunity to visit our resort with a special friend on Friday for the day. It was her first time! During the drive down there, she must have asked a million questions and was quite nervous as we drove into the grounds. It was a spectacular day and we were ready with towels, sunscreen, tennis racquets and that's about it! She was stunned for about the first ten minutes or so, amazed that people could walk around totally nude without shame. After an hour of tennis.. nude for me, sports bra for her.. we were ready to relax by the pool before lunch. She stripped down like a trouper with her eyes closed. I guess closed eyes meant that people could not see her!!! We spent some time in the pool, had lunch and participated in any number of activities during the afternoon including boating. By 5 pm it was time to go and I asked her how her first experience was for her and she admitted that it was a lot of fun and enjoyed the socialization by the pool the best. When I asked if she had any advise for reluctant spouses, she said.. just go for it, there is nothing to be afraid of!

Comment

This is a most excellent story! Thanks so much for shaing this wonderful experience!!

Comment

Excellent. I had the same experience a while back with a female friend; she was open to trying it but a little hesitant. But she went for it and ended up enjoying it (and loved not getting tan lines!)

I'd be interested to know your friend's ideas and impressions of nudism before that day -- obviously she was open to it, but was she reluctant at first, etc.? -- and her impressions afterward. What changed in her mind that day, if you she discussed this with you.
        Thanks!
        --steve

Comment

Nice story Garbo,now if I could get my wife to go.lol
          Rick

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by steve-o:
            I'd be interested to know your friend's ideas and impressions of nudism before that day -- obviously she was open to it, but was she reluctant at first, etc.? -- and her impressions afterward.Thanks!
            --steve

My friend is a business associate and she had known of my interest in nudism for some time, although had never expressed any interest to me before. She was not against nudism as I understood it, but did not think it was something she would enjoy and being nude in front of me and also total strangers was not easy for her to do. I complimented her on the effort.

I think after the initial shock, she got into it, relaxed and actually enjoyed herself. She mentioned that she could feel her blood pressure go down and her seratonin levels rise!! She got involved in some big discussion going on in the pool with a whole group of people. I could hear her laughing and chit chatting away and having a ball! She told me that in general people were so much friendlier here than at textile resorts. I think we have a convert!

Comment

Very cool.
              Good job on your part Garbo.
              --steve

Comment

Hey Garbo, what would you charge me to convert my wife?

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by Al Bundy:
                  Hey Garbo, what would you charge me to convert my wife?

$23. The cost of a day admission at Cypress Cove.

Comment

Excellent, thank you very much. Please send a roundtrip ticket from O'Hare to your location and I will send her along with the $23.00.

Comment

great garbo! i think what most people for their first time need is an experienced person to go with them. sort of takes the wonder out of it. glad you enjoyed yourselves and sounds like a repeat visit is in store.

Comment

Congrats, garbo. Hope it was only the first of many happy returns.

Comment

Working...
                        X