Photographers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photographers

Have you ever taken a photograph of your self or others you know, in or around places where nudism is not permited? I have taken pictures of myself at night on the back roads in memphis, TN. I did it for the thrill or excitment, what a rush. I never got caught, thankfully if I did I would have been thrown in Jail. I did get some great photos. That was in my wilder days and I would not venture to do it again, but wow it was unique and exciting. what say you?

Have you ever taken a photograph of your self or others you know, in or around places where nudism is not permited? I have taken pictures of myself at night on the back roads in memphis, TN. I did it for the thrill or excitment, what a rush. I never got caught, thankfully if I did I would have been thrown in Jail. I did get some great photos. That was in my wilder days and I would not venture to do it again, but wow it was unique and exciting. what say you?

Comment

It's okay to 'push the envelope' at times, just as long as you dont't get caught. There's nothing wrong with that.

Comment

I love to take photo's of myself having good times nude in the outdoors, just wish I could share them freely around home.
        Nudeinbama

Comment

As long as you are not upsetting anyone I see no problem. When I was a realtor I was doing an open house and there was a nude picture of the husband on the dresser in the master bedroom. I had several people attend the open house but no complaints but did see several people looking closely at it. Just be careful I think being hauled to jail naked would be awful.

Matt

Comment

I too am a realtor who does hold open houses. I would think that you or the listing agent would have 'staged" the house prior to holding it open. The staging would include removing that photo and, for that matter, most other family pictures. You generally 'depersonalize" the house prior to listing it and holding it open.

Comment

I have taken many pictures of myself and friends nude here in the yard. Also have a friend that loves to be textile free and we have visited civil war sites and walked the trails nude while taking pictures of each other.

I don't publish those but they are great to have.

Comment

Last week I found a new place to hike.I was going down walking down one of the trails when i came up along side a hill that overlooked the interstate .So i walked to the top it was early around 9am.about 6 cars drove by but I do not think any one saw me did get a rush out of it. Would not do it all the time but now and then.

Comment

My wife took a picture of me while I waded into a stream in the Big Horn Mtns.
                  The picture is pretty cool but not nearly as cool as the water. I didn't stay in there long.

Numb feet.

Steve

Comment

I'm on a quest to have my picture taken in front of the signs that welcoming you to National Parks, nude. Never had a problem

I have waited for the coast to be clear, the sun to rise, the rain to stop to accomplish this. 10 so far.

Ha

Comment

great going, Jason and good luck in doing more. I understand your excitement of doing something on the edge.

Comment

i've taken pics of myself naked in a mildly busy parking lot at a local state park beach with people about 75 yards off. I've also taken a picture of me totally naked with someone loading their horse trailer in the background or some sort of family gathering at a local county park with people in the background. What a rush indeed!! Sooner or later I'm going to do some nude biketrail pics.

Comment

Last summer while returning home from Nude Stock, my wife and I had our picture taken nude in front of the Welcome to Nevada sign along Interstate 80. It was during the middle of the afternoon with lots of traffic. It was indeed a thrill and was fun. We were kind of disappointed that no one honked their horns.

"Live life in the buff"
                          www.inthebuffadventures.com

Comment

I have taken lots of pictures over the years at parks and beaches where nudity is not normally allowed. I have lots around home too. They are nice to have but there are very few I could show them to.

Comment

Working...
                            X