Can you help me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you help me?

I hope this isn't in violation on any forum rules (I'm new here, so tell me if I am)

I am a college student and I am writing a paper on a community that I am not involved in. I chose nudism because I don't know anything about it and thought that I would shed light on the nudist lifestyle for others. I have conducted a couple of online interviews with people and would like to ask for more help. Are any of you interested in being open enough to share your experiences with me? If so, please send me an e-mail and I will send you a list of questions.

Any help would be appreciated. I am tempted to try the nudist lifestyle after what I have learned in my research (who knows, maybe my professor will too after reading the paper!)

Thanks a lot and I hope to hear from you soon.

Peace, Love, Happiness-

Liza

I hope this isn't in violation on any forum rules (I'm new here, so tell me if I am)

I am a college student and I am writing a paper on a community that I am not involved in. I chose nudism because I don't know anything about it and thought that I would shed light on the nudist lifestyle for others. I have conducted a couple of online interviews with people and would like to ask for more help. Are any of you interested in being open enough to share your experiences with me? If so, please send me an e-mail and I will send you a list of questions.

Any help would be appreciated. I am tempted to try the nudist lifestyle after what I have learned in my research (who knows, maybe my professor will too after reading the paper!)

Thanks a lot and I hope to hear from you soon.

Peace, Love, Happiness-

Liza

Comment

I'd be happy to help you with an interview. I used to run a local group and had a web site up about this very sort of thing. I could e-mail you some of the essays, maybe even get the site back on line.

You can probably get a lot of information just by browsing this board. Certanly you'd get a good idea of what was most important and how different people felt. Nudists/naturists are quite diverse in their opinions.

Comment

I'd be happy to answer any questions you have...

Comment

I know you are new here, and welcome! I think you will find most of us are willing to help in various ways. I have sent you a pm, so please check your mail box at this site. It is only necessary to post your message once on this board. We all pretty much look over all the parts of this board once in a while.

Thanks, and good luck with your paper! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll help you in any way I can. You can send your questions through the private messages if you like. If not, then ask away.

Comment

Working...
            X