X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nude Dreams

Any body have a reacurring nude dream?
    Hear's mine.
    I am in my high school locker room, I go to the showers start to shower and a bunch of girls walk in and start to shower and use the mens urinal. I 'am like shocked and a little confused! So I grab my towel and head back to my locker. The locker room has lots of people and is full of comotion. So there I am walking around with nothing but a towel and can't find my locker! I go round and round looking then I wake up!

Naked Dreams

I am often naked in dreams.

Sometimes I'm the only person; sometimes other people notice that I'm naked, sometimes they don't. Sometimes I'm at a naturist resort and most of the others in dreams are also naked. Sometimes I'm in the middle of town or in a shopping district or I'm at home or someplace with my textile-conscious family. Sometimes I'm not comfortable being naked; but sometimes to be naked, even with other who are wearing clothes, is not at all an issue: it's just a matter of fact. The last last scenario is not nearly as common as I'd like ... I guess I still have some work to to grow more fully into my skin !

So, no; I don't have one recurring dream of being naked. But being naked is theme that recurs often. It happens so often, in fact, that I'm almost surprised when I'm not naked!

Maybe to be a nudist and dream of being naked can't be such an unusual thing.

WN

Comment

i used to always dream that I went to school and forgot to get dressed! So here I am totally naked at school and everyone else is dressed. Those dreams bothered me when I was little, but now when I have a dream like that I don't want it to end!!!

Comment

I and others are nude in probably half of my dreams, but none of them are re-curring dreams.

My favorite one was being at Disneyland and riding all the water rides on a super hot day and commenting to someone next to my wife and me that we are so lucky they let us be nude today!

Like that would ever happen...

Comment

My dreams are usually nude as I am nude practically 24/7.
          Being clothed in a dream is rare. In fact I don't remember the last 'clothed' dream.
          The most recurring dream recently has been building a new house on some land I bought in the mountains - doing the work myself and nude of course.

Comment

I had a very weird dream when my "little son" went home from his school and found out I was naked in the house. He gawked as well as giggling as it was his first time seeing me naked. Then he asked me whether he can do the same and I said to go on. He quickly got undressed and we were having fun doing anything in the buff .

But in reality I don't have a son or any children yet!!! shocked shocked shocked

Comment

Never paid attention if I was nude in a dream, I really do not know.

Comment

HAHA being clothed in a dream only occurs in a nightmare haha! i just had to say it

Comment

Originally posted by rudedogii View Post
                  Hear's mine.
                  I am in my high school locker room, I go to the showers start to shower and a bunch of girls walk in and start to shower and use the mens urinal. I 'am like shocked and a little confused! So I grab my towel and head back to my locker. The locker room has lots of people and is full of comotion. So there I am walking around with nothing but a towel and can't find my locker! I go round and round looking then I wake up!

That's not a dream, that's a rough draft from Nightmare on Elm Street movie series. Better watch out for some guy wearing a striped sweater...

Comment

I too have had dreams such as this one. Too bad yours had to end so soon!

Ken Palmer

Originally posted by rudedogii View Post
                    Hear's mine.

Comment

Hello Nekkidhead001. I too feel as you do. When a dream like this comes around, I want it to last as possible. I know the feeling!

Ken Palmer

Originally posted by Nekkidhead001 View Post
                      i used to always dream that I went to school and forgot to get dressed! So here I am totally naked at school and everyone else is dressed. Those dreams bothered me when I was little, but now when I have a dream like that I don't want it to end!!!

Comment

The dream I awoke shortly after this morning was the stewardesses had no bottoms. Most had tops that left just a little bit of butt exposed. One of them, however, had her complete butt exposed. Don't remember seeing her nude in front. Think the uniform was longer in front.

Comment

At first i thought this topic was about having dreams while sleeping nude. lol

Comment

I used to have crazy dreams about being nude where it was not conventional or comfortable. These would be more prevalent when I was sleeping nude, so I avoided sleeping nude. As I have become more comfortable with nudity, and have participated in social nude events these dreams rarely happen. Now I do sleep nude. When I have dreams of being naked, even when others are clothed, I am comfortable. I see that as a big sign of a growth in self-confidence!

Comment

I am sometimes nude in dreams, but it's never been an unpleasant thing. If I am aware of it, I recall feeling "well if they don't like it, too bad, I have nothing to be ashamed of". My normal recurring stress dream is that I am back in high school and can't find ,y locker, then when I do find it, I can't remember the combination. But that is never a nude dream, those have always been pleasant, tho I have never had a wet dream either. Just me being free.

Comment

Working...
                              X