Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• home or resort

are you a home or resort nudists
    a home nudists is one that is naked in his or her yard but doesn't go to resorts or beaches to often .
    resort nudists are ones that go nude at resorts or beaches but rarely seen nude where they live for fear of some one seeing them .
    home mostly resorts rarely
    43.75%
    home more than resorts
    25.63%
    home and resorts pretty even
    21.88%
    resorts more then home
    3.13%
    resorts mostly home rarely
    5.00%
    never naked any where
    0.63%

I voted 'home mostly,' but that's because I live in a country where there are no naturist resorts or even beaches.
    The closest resort would be I think a flight of at least 6 hours away - if not more.
    I'd love to move back to Europe and live somewhere near the Mediterranean, but that looks only likely if I win the lottery!

Comment

Most of the time naked at home, especially as it gets warmer. When I'm at a nudist resort or a nude beach, I'm always naked. And that more often as it gets warmer, too. And always naked underneath whatever I have to wear at the time -- it's an attitude thing, I think.

WN

Comment

Home more

I'm nude at home almost 100% of the time. Over the last few months, I've been working out of the house, so I'm nude even more.

There's a resort about 30 minutes from my house, but since my wife, who goes nude at home almost as much as me, isn't into social nudism, I find I'd rather be with her, than go to the resort. I hope to go out there a few times this spring and summer, just for a change of pace.

Barefoot-n-Nude in Texas!

Comment

Would be happy at home

I'd be happy just to be a home nudist also, if the wife would join me in that.
          Nudeinbama

Comment

Most of the time -- resort only. Occasionally, in very warm weather in the house....

Comment

I am nude mostly at home, but I do not visit resorts. I cannot see the sence in paying someone so that I can be nude, when I can do it for free at home.

Comment

Our nude time is pretty evenly spread between the beach, resorts and home. I chose this particular answer because it fits us more but.......in the last year we've been nude at home MORE because we bought a new home and we've been very busy getting this one us to speed.

In all honesty.........we probably should pick nude home MORE than resorts because we actually spend more time at home than we do traveling...even for a day visit but in the context the originator posted I'd say we are pretty even between home and resorts.

Comment

Originally posted by nimrod View Post
                  I am nude mostly at home, but I do not visit resorts. I cannot see the sence in paying someone so that I can be nude, when I can do it for free at home.
                  Well that is very true. I have a great backyard that is C/O. We still go to campgrounds though, because of the great people.

Comment

I am home more than at the resort, because I don't LIVE there! However, judging by weekends only, my answer is about a 50/50 split.

I can cheat though, because I am nude at work almost half of the time. I work outdoors a lot in remote areas, so why not. If I could not work nude, I might spend a bit more time at the club.

Comment

My wife & I have set up our backyard so that we can enjoy our patio, pool, and sundeck in the nude but we also like to go a resort now and then for the social aspects of life.

Gene

Comment

great poll! had to choose home more than resorts. the one i go to only has guests during the summer months. i am however nude in the home most always unless textile company is visiting.

Comment

I'm only ever a home nudist, I've never been to a resort, though I'd like to do so if I ever get the chance.

Comment

We never go to a resort and only yesterday my wife said she would never go to a resort where there are all those naked people she does not know - however she is fine naked on a c/o beach with me.

Can you amend the poll so I can vote - never to a resort
                            only home or beaches

Comment

I rarely get to a resort. Maybe once or twice a season and same for c/o beach. Most of my nudity is in and around the house.

Comment

Working...
                              X