Total body comfort / freedom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total body comfort / freedom

Each person is the sum total of his/her experiences. When I add up the effects, over many years, of my nudist experiences (many of them in public settings), my sexual experiences and my medical experiences (being viewed, poked and prodded), the total comes to complete comfort with my body.

On the assumption that I would not be subject to arrest and people would not be unduly offended, I would be willing to do anything naked that I would do clothed. I would be willing to go anywhere naked that I would go clothed. (All subject to health, safety and environmental considerations of course.)

I would feel no embarrassment, no shame; rather, I would feel a sense of liberation, and pride in the unique machine that is my body.

Who would be right up there with me?

Gary

Each person is the sum total of his/her experiences. When I add up the effects, over many years, of my nudist experiences (many of them in public settings), my sexual experiences and my medical experiences (being viewed, poked and prodded), the total comes to complete comfort with my body.

On the assumption that I would not be subject to arrest and people would not be unduly offended, I would be willing to do anything naked that I would do clothed. I would be willing to go anywhere naked that I would go clothed. (All subject to health, safety and environmental considerations of course.)

I would feel no embarrassment, no shame; rather, I would feel a sense of liberation, and pride in the unique machine that is my body.

Who would be right up there with me?

Gary

Comment

Gary,

I for one agree with you. If it was legal to be nude anywhere, any time, and there was no fear of being attacked and beaten like Steve was in England, and the weather was agreeable, I see no need to be clothed. To me the only sensible purpose for clothes is to protect us from adverse weather. This is a nice dream--but only that, unfortunately. However, where would I carry my wallet and keys?

Comment

Amen to that! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by Jon-Marc:
          [qb] However, where would I carry my wallet and keys? [/qb]
          I could get you a nice man-purse (merely joking) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] That is a nice dream, but like you said only a dream :/ maybe at some point people will get the idea that nudity isn't so bad. But that's far off Unfortunatly.

Comment

I given the chance, like many here, I would be nude 24/7 but life and weather just won't allow for that. Matter of fact, I was so bound and determined to be nude always that I started working at a nude camp. Been 2 yrs now (working that is. summer work) and it's great.
            As for where to put your wallet? GoTo http://www.wristpocket.com problem solved. I haven't carried a wallet for months and I love the freedom. You can wear it on your wrist or ankle under a shirt when dressed and noone will know. Plus you don't have this LUMP in the back of your pants where most men carry them.
            Steve

Comment

Gary, I'll drink to that!

Jon-Marc, You could also waer a thin leather strap for your keys around your neck or wrist or waist or ankle. Now ,in an ideal situation, what would you need a wallet for?

Comment

Fred,

If you're driving you need your ID. If you go to the store you need money, credit card or checkbook, and it's better to have somewhere to carry it other than in your hand.

As for the wrist wallet, it's only 2 and a half inches by 3 and a quarter inches. I doubt that most wallets would fit in it; I know mine won't. I have two very similar to it. It holds money and keys but nothing bigger.

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by Jon-Marc:
                  [qb] Fred,

If you're driving you need your ID. If you go to the store you need money, credit card or checkbook, and it's better to have somewhere to carry it other than in your hand.

As for the wrist wallet, it's only 2 and a half inches by 3 and a quarter inches. I doubt that most wallets would fit in it; I know mine won't. I have two very similar to it. It holds money and keys but nothing bigger. [/qb]
                  I have a couple of WristPockets, one of which has a band big enough to be an ankle pocket.

The pocket itself, made out of a stretchy material, will hold credit cards, folded money, keys, coins and more.

It really is a good solution. If you look at the testimonials on www.wristpocket.com, you'll see one from me, where I mention that I am a naturist.

Gary

Comment

I'd wear my fanny pack, like I do now, probably a hat outside and shoes. Would carry a towel around to sit on.

Wouldn't bother me to be nude. Wish it didn't bother others.

Comment

Given your conditions Gary, I'd be right there with you. However, as others mention it is only a dream, because society is so very far away from this - quite sadly [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] .

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by fred950:
                        [qb] Gary, I'll drink to that!

Jon-Marc, You could also waer a thin leather strap for your keys around your neck or wrist or waist or ankle. Now ,in an ideal situation, what would you need a wallet for? [/qb]
                        You could always wear a hip-pack, there you could carry your money ID cards drivers license & keys, just a suggestion

Comment

could get you a nice man-purse (merely joking) That is a nice dream, but like you said only a dream :/ maybe at some point people will get the idea that nudity isn't so bad. But that's far off Unfortunatly.
                          -------------------------------------------------

Nudists actually sometimes wear little bags that you can wrap around you waist that are big enough to put a wallet and keys in and you can still be nude but still have a place to put stuff. Youd be amazed at how resourceful some nudists can be just so that they dont have to wear clothing. If push comes to shove though, just wear some small loose shorts and just put stuff in your pocket. At least youd be wearing something for a practical reason but only be wearing something that you needed and nothing else. Best thing to do is find a nude alternative so you dont have to wear anything. There are places online that you can buy this stuff and you can even find some of it at some places out in public too.

Comment

To all those who responded to my post... please notice a key pharse... "in an ideal situation" ... what would we need money for? The good name that our faces represent should be all the credit we need.
                            In an ideal situation, we wouldn't need driver licences on our persons... our good driving habits (roflol) would eliminate need for that.

In an I.S., we wouldn't have any need to carry a set of keys with us... we could trust the rest of the world not to enter our possessions without our consent. And, of course, we could all be nude without having any shame imposed on us by the do-gooders and busybodies.

Comment

quote:
                              it's better to have somewhere to carry it other than in your hand.
                              I had a "boonie" hat once with a map pocket in it. The pocket was waterproof big enough for things like a driver's licence, credit card, some cash and a folded up topo map. You can also use your socks as a pocket. (I can't imagine being a so much a nudist I'd go barefoot on concrete and asphalt.) Stick whatever you want to carry inside the sock and then roll it over. I've also seen small zippered pouches that attach to you shoe laces for coins and keys.

Or you could use a small zippered pouch hanging around your neck.

Joggers and runners have a similar problem. Lightweight workout clothing often has no pockets. Look at the solutions they've come up with.

Comment

Working...
                              X