Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

creepy posts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • creepy posts

    this is exactly why i don't post here. Alot of " who drives nude" " ever been caught nude" And also, why is the pics always of creepy looking guys, and no ladies? I will always go to Jamaica as a nude vacation, and not these resorts that are like a cult , and harass single guys.

  • #2
    Its something you have to live with unfortunately, and yes I have to agree that the perennial question "do you wear underwear" isn't exactly naturism is it, sleeping naked isn't natuirsm either otherwise half the population of America would officially be naturists.

    The driving nude thing never did it for me, I tried but I felt as though I were dressed in a car rather than clothes, for me naturism is about freedom from restrictions, and that includes a metal box on wheels.

    Pete Knight

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm glad you addressed this. It does get a little ridiculous all the who wears underwear and I'm afraid to get an erection posts. Although... what are we to talk about? Maybe organizing get togethers? I dunno. It's funny how you get the hardcore nudists, the activists nudists, the shy guys, the exhibitionists, you get all types but sometimes the discussions are just blah. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy coming to the boards and reading things and yeah I don't always contribute as I could. Maybe I'll be better at that. Is there anything in particular you would like to discuss?

      Comment


      • #4
        What is there to talk about?

        Well, if you went to a resort and sat by the pool, how long would you talk about nude stuff? It makes for a weak bond.

        This site is not completely about naturism.....This site is for naturists.

        Just like you would do in the real world, you talk about what interests you.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Pete Knight View Post
          Its something you have to live with unfortunately, and yes I have to agree that the perennial question "do you wear underwear" isn't exactly naturism is it, sleeping naked isn't natuirsm either otherwise half the population of America would officially be naturists.

          The driving nude thing never did it for me, I tried but I felt as though I were dressed in a car rather than clothes, for me naturism is about freedom from restrictions, and that includes a metal box on wheels.

          Pete Knight

          I have to disagree with you just a bit. I think sleeping nude is a 'form' of naturism/nudism; that being, you may have someone that would not otherwise think of going out to a resort and letting everyone see them naked, but you DO have someone that enjoys the feeling of the sheets against bare skin and who enjoys sleeping naked as compared to purchasing sleepwear or even sleeping in underwear.

          My ex slept topless but kept bottoms on...I had a high school (female) classmate admit to me that she sometimes does housework in the nude because it's more comfortable that way...there are varying degrees of nudism, and one doesn't have to call themselves a nudist/naturist to necessarily be naked or enjoy the idea of it. I'm sure there is more than the share of people out that who sleep in the nude that could become potential nudists if provided the opportunity!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Christian View Post
            I'm glad you addressed this. It does get a little ridiculous all the who wears underwear and I'm afraid to get an erection posts. Although... what are we to talk about? Maybe organizing get togethers? I dunno. It's funny how you get the hardcore nudists, the activists nudists, the shy guys, the exhibitionists, you get all types but sometimes the discussions are just blah. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy coming to the boards and reading things and yeah I don't always contribute as I could. Maybe I'll be better at that. Is there anything in particular you would like to discuss?
            I agree that the discussions are diverse, but then again, so are we as human beings. We are hardcore 24/7-ers & nervous newbies, shy guys & exhibitionists. And we should all have the right to be heard. :-)

            Which brings me to something else i'd like to say. I find it sad/hard when i see people who've been on the forum a long time (oldies) bash somebody new for bringing up that subject (whatever that may be) "yet again when it's already been beaten to death". We should remember that it may be an old over-done topic to the oldies, but to the newbies, it's not. It's a viable concern that deserves patience & respect. The newbies simply cannot go through every single conversation to find what's been said already. That's unreasonable. The oldies should graciously bite the bullet & help the poor newbie IMO.

            Also a topic may seem silly or frivolous to some, but again, it could be of great concern to someone else. Or maybe it actually is just silly. If it's meant to be silly, then we should go with it & have some fun, or we can simply ignore it. Just not bash or disrespect.

            Oh, and Christian, you're right! If we have something we would like to talk about, we can simply start a new topic ourselves! :-)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ercNY View Post
              What is there to talk about?

              Well, if you went to a resort and sat by the pool, how long would you talk about nude stuff? It makes for a weak bond.

              This site is not completely about naturism.....This site is for naturists.

              Just like you would do in the real world, you talk about what interests you.
              That justifies the open conversation, which for some reason always contains polotics?

              Comment


              • #8
                Hmmm...

                This site is not completely about naturism.....This site is for naturists. Just like you would do in the real world, you talk about what interests you.
                Then, why would I come here?, there are fora for almost every imaginable specialist subject. When it comes to "ordinary" subjects is there anything that differentiates naturists/nudists from anyone else?

                Well, if you went to a resort and sat by the pool, how long would you talk about nude stuff?
                Well, you may disagree but imho the most interesting posts on CFF are NOT those on polictics, the colour of one's underwear (if any), and who knows what. Interesting posts on CFF are those on nudism!

                Most people here probably have noticed that non-nudism related subjects/polls take up a lot of traffick, these topics tend to completely overwhelm the 'recent posts" list (forum home page, panel on the right) - half of the time one may wonder what kind of forum this is! Of course, if that is what the moderators and owners of CFF want, so be it. It would certainly not be my first choice. My choice would be just the opposite: a forum for EVERYONE on Nudism/Naturism. Indeed, if this was a forum for naturists, then why was Stu not removed right after post #1. (oops - never question the mods, right?). And what about the reluctant spouses that once used to post here, but by now all seem to have gone.

                My preferences
                - remove open forum from recent post list
                - limit amount of single contributor posts on a single topic (since Stu went on vacation or left for good things have quietened down a bit, but the principle holds)

                (oh, and try to get chat back)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Well....again.....I will say that this site is FOR naturist. You can not base friendship or a community like this on naturism alone.

                  We are first people, no different than anyone. We have a common bond in nudism,but that is just a start.

                  How long can a group of people simply discuss naked stuff? There is much, much more to life than that

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Georgia_Nude View Post
                    I have to disagree with you just a bit. I think sleeping nude is a 'form' of naturism/nudism; that being, you may have someone that would not otherwise think of going out to a resort and letting everyone see them naked, but you DO have someone that enjoys the feeling of the sheets against bare skin and who enjoys sleeping naked as compared to purchasing sleepwear or even sleeping in underwear.

                    My ex slept topless but kept bottoms on...I had a high school (female) classmate admit to me that she sometimes does housework in the nude because it's more comfortable that way...there are varying degrees of nudism, and one doesn't have to call themselves a nudist/naturist to necessarily be naked or enjoy the idea of it. I'm sure there is more than the share of people out that who sleep in the nude that could become potential nudists if provided the opportunity!
                    I have to disagree, merely sleeping nude isn't really nudism, many non-nudists sleep nude, do housework nude but categorically deny being nudists, my lady friend walks around her home nude, sits in the back yard drinking coffee nude, but denies being a nudist, explain that one then!

                    Not wearing underwear and claiming to be a nudist is pushing it a bit too far IMHO, but the OP was quite correct, these type of posts seem to go on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on! They also pop up on the multitude of naturist boards that litter this electric interweb thingy, and yes there will always be a newbie wanting to know whats what in naturism.

                    Lets define nude, or at least use the dictionary definition to avoid any conflict of opinion:
                    NUDE


                    4 definitionsWordNet

                    noun
                    1. a painting of a naked figure
                    2. without clothing (especially in the phrase `in the nude'): "they swam in the nude"
                    3. a naked person

                    adj

                    1. completely unclothed: "bare bodies"

                    I think we can ascertain from this that to be nude you must have no clothing, the absence of underwear fails to meet the criteria, and bedclothes fill the clothes category which effectively renders one somewhat less than nude, and as has been pointed out, many thousands of non-naturist people sleep nude.

                    Pete Knight

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Yes, there are a lot of lame topics, but you can find that just about anywhere. My daughter-in-law once asked me " How do you talk to a naked person? ". I told her " Just like we are talking now. ". I skip most topics here because they are old, lame or overdone, but that doesn't mean the whole forum is useless.

                      Bob

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Although there are topics I generally avoid (politics, religion, to name a couple) I think that the wide variety of subjects discussed here shows visitors that we're regular folk, not just a bunch of weirdos obsessed with nudity. It's easy enough for me to avoid the topics I've become bored with as well as those that didn't interest me in the first place.

                        Dave

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Daveinct View Post
                          Although there are topics I generally avoid (politics, religion, to name a couple) I think that the wide variety of subjects discussed here shows visitors that we're regular folk, not just a bunch of weirdos obsessed with nudity. It's easy enough for me to avoid the topics I've become bored with as well as those that didn't interest me in the first place.

                          Dave


                          You got my vote, Dave. I agree.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Daveinct View Post
                            Although there are topics I generally avoid (politics, religion, to name a couple) I think that the wide variety of subjects discussed here shows visitors that we're regular folk, not just a bunch of weirdos obsessed with nudity. It's easy enough for me to avoid the topics I've become bored with as well as those that didn't interest me in the first place.

                            Dave
                            Well said, fully agree with you.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Over the years I've participated in any number of Usenet discussion groups, online forums, Yahoo groups, etc etc, and the topics I've always found interesting seem to fall into several general classifications: how-to, how did you get started, is anyone else having this problem, and scuttlebutt. There's always those other posts, too. I'm new to this forum, but in the writing groups, there's always the "do you use a paperclip or staple your manuscript?" "how many hours a day do you write?" "do you wear underwear" and bizarre mistaken interpretations of copyright law, posts. Sound familiar?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X