Nude cosmetics commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nude cosmetics commercial

I work in a pharmacy and was discussing with one of my cosmeticians a commercial I had seen here some months ago for a line of cosmetics where the spokeswoman and everyone else in the video appeared nude. She wanted to know the name of the company, but I have absolutely no idea (my memory barely reaches last week...)

Does anyone remember it?

Elave...........................

lost the link with the commercial. Maybe someone else has saved it and can post it.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnabas View Post
      I work in a pharmacy and was discussing with one of my cosmeticians a commercial I had seen here some months ago for a line of cosmetics where the spokeswoman and everyone else in the video appeared nude. She wanted to know the name of the company, but I have absolutely no idea (my memory barely reaches last week...)

Does anyone remember it?
      A quick search unearthed THIS from Simonsebs, posted on 29th February 2008.

Pete Knight

Comment

That's it. Thanks guys.

Comment

Where was that shown?

You can be sure it wasn't likely in America.The FCC would have snatched it off the airways in a heartbeat.
          Nudeinbama

Comment

Originally posted by Nudeinbama View Post
            You can be sure it wasn't likely in America.The FCC would have snatched it off the airways in a heartbeat.
            Nudeinbama
            I don't think that advert was aired anywhere, I believe it was only available on the web.

Pete Knight

Comment

What a great little video! It's a shame it will probably never be aired. It's quite tasteful

Comment

I just wish I could buy their products in the U.S. I'd love to support them.

Comment

That commercial is simply awesome. I'm surprised I never came across it. Well shot, classy and natural. A+.

A little trivia about it:

What's more interesting is that the Managing Director of the company, was bold enough to appear in the ad too, just give further back up to their claim of nothing to hide

http://www.elave.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by barebuns View Post
                    Absolutely - but how could Big Pharma make loads of profits from illness if we were allowed to buy healthy products???.... :sick:

TMM

Comment

Great Commercial Well done

Comment

This ad was featured in a CFI news show last year. It was never aired on TV but was produced for 'net distribution only. The president of the company is the woman seated behind the computer in the last shot. It was shot in New Zealand. Evidently even the entire production crew was naked on the set to make the actors more comfortable.

It's brilliant advertising not only because it's beautifully produced and got them international attention, but because the nudity is not simply sensationalism. It ties in to their product line because they use all natural ingredients, because it's safe for even delicate skin, and of course because they have no added chemicals and therefore "nothing to hide."

Sadly, the ad is no longer featured on their own web site. Can't imagine why.

- gn225

Comment

Originally posted by barebuns View Post
                          I know its not the same thing, but there is make-up that is made from minerals and not chemicals. All natural ingredients.

Its not something I would be interested in, but my wife is.

Qikdraw

Comment

Interesting!

Hey Pete Knight. This was, and still is, a very interesting commercial to watch! Thanks greatly for sharing this us. I don't think I have ever seen a commercial such as this is my life that I can remember. Thanks again!

Ken Palmer

Originally posted by Pete Knight View Post
                            A quick search unearthed THIS from Simonsebs, posted on 29th February 2008.

Pete Knight

Comment

Well put Amber1986!

Ken Palmer

Originally posted by Amber1986 View Post
                              Great Commercial Well done

Comment

Working...
                              X