what would u do if this happened to you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what would u do if this happened to you

hey my names is ehtan gust wondering what u would do if this happened to u take note none of this is real but i thought it this it did well here it go bout 6 o-clock i leave my house to go to Apollo beach bout a 30 mile bike ride from my hose this was my 2nd time down there i am a long distance rider and i get to ramp for since the road after that is closed they say it is cuz of road damage but i herd that it is cuz of the nude beach and i herd that it is opened on the weekend i never went on a week end cuz it was summer well back to the story i get walk down pass the sing a bit set up and udress well after going in the ruff water it come down and it is bout 10 am got there bout 8 ish when all of a sudden u notice to yunder nudist set up right next to u u think waiting in the water when i notice that u no them the r from ur shcool and one is ur friend i think i never new they were nudist and remember i am only 14 and new to nudism and still little shie around people my age that i know well i figured they have not noticed me and slowly head away swimming in the water and got out when they could not see my face and walk for about 20 mins then head back and they were sun bathing still it has been like 45 mins and i wonted to sun bath to but not wonted to near them so i went back into the water went down a bit and got out went up to like that wall of plants and slowly walk over i hoped that they were a sleep and walk over close the had towels over their face and there hiar i pick up my stuff and got up but then my cd player hit my head phones the got up right a way i panic and fell flat on my *** but then i noticed that there were a little older and not the people i thought the were i i all ways wont to meet new people but only if they are nudist as will i am a little shie around yunger non nudist so i made friend i told then wht happened and they said same here they were a closet case like me but they where new the came over from the west side and where here for the summer iwas there only friend beside each other and i told them that i have been a nudist for almost 2 yrs they had ? for me but most of them i could not answer but wht would u do if the people realy new u like a relative or a friend please reply wht answers or stoys bye

hey my names is ehtan gust wondering what u would do if this happened to u take note none of this is real but i thought it this it did well here it go bout 6 o-clock i leave my house to go to Apollo beach bout a 30 mile bike ride from my hose this was my 2nd time down there i am a long distance rider and i get to ramp for since the road after that is closed they say it is cuz of road damage but i herd that it is cuz of the nude beach and i herd that it is opened on the weekend i never went on a week end cuz it was summer well back to the story i get walk down pass the sing a bit set up and udress well after going in the ruff water it come down and it is bout 10 am got there bout 8 ish when all of a sudden u notice to yunder nudist set up right next to u u think waiting in the water when i notice that u no them the r from ur shcool and one is ur friend i think i never new they were nudist and remember i am only 14 and new to nudism and still little shie around people my age that i know well i figured they have not noticed me and slowly head away swimming in the water and got out when they could not see my face and walk for about 20 mins then head back and they were sun bathing still it has been like 45 mins and i wonted to sun bath to but not wonted to near them so i went back into the water went down a bit and got out went up to like that wall of plants and slowly walk over i hoped that they were a sleep and walk over close the had towels over their face and there hiar i pick up my stuff and got up but then my cd player hit my head phones the got up right a way i panic and fell flat on my *** but then i noticed that there were a little older and not the people i thought the were i i all ways wont to meet new people but only if they are nudist as will i am a little shie around yunger non nudist so i made friend i told then wht happened and they said same here they were a closet case like me but they where new the came over from the west side and where here for the summer iwas there only friend beside each other and i told them that i have been a nudist for almost 2 yrs they had ? for me but most of them i could not answer but wht would u do if the people realy new u like a relative or a friend please reply wht answers or stoys bye

Comment

I have no idea what this post is saying...seriously

Comment

I agree! It is most unintelligable.

Comment

i ment if this hppened to you and it was some one u did not wont to know that you were a nudist what would you do

Comment

Some punctuation would make it readable. I took one look and didn't bother wasting my time trying to figure it out. I get criticized when I do that although I'm only trying to make it more readable for others.

Comment

If they were nude at this beach too then whats the problem? they're there for the same good times you're there for. enjoy the beach and maybe the company.
              nudeinbama

Comment

Good story and a good lesson for all new-comers. As said:"If they were all nude" Why stay in the water 45 minutes?

Comment

On the very first line it says,"u take note none of this is real...".

I agree.

Comment

quote:
                    On the very first line it says,"u take note none of this is real...".

Certainly proves that the whole saga is pure fantasy.
                    There are several options to this, (1) the kid has rudimentary grammetrical skills, (2) English is his second language, (3) the kid has a mobile phone programme and sent the text of an sms message to the forum instead of the other kid`s phone.
                    In any event a course in grammar and lexicon would not go astray to enable those of us who communicate in real English to understand the kid`s dialect.
                    At least from the rudiments that could be ascertained we could say he has a good imagination if nothing else.
                    John S.

Comment

Ethan, I don't normally offer critical comments about people's spelling or grammer skills. However, I have to say that if this was a serious effort on your part to communicate with the others in this forum, you have a very serious problem.

I can't imagine that any teacher or employer would be willing to accept writing like this. You need remedial help in a big way.

Gary

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by John Spooner.
                        There are several options to this, (1) the kid has rudimentary grammetrical skills, (2) English is his second language, (3) the kid has a mobile phone programme and sent the text of an sms message to the forum instead of the other kid`s phone.

Don't forget #4: He's a 40 year old guy pretending to be a 14 year old kid and purposefully typing in "kid speak" (and overdoing it).

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by PascoDoug:

Don't forget #4: He's a 40 year old guy pretending to be a 14 year old kid and purposefully typing in "kid speak" (and overdoing it).

I'm afraid you are right. Nobody speaking English as second, third or fouth language will do it that way. No punctuation at all, but who cares it was not true. It was only imagination and poor joke.

Comment

gee i don no what i wood doo i suppoz i wood gust talk to them and not wory about if i no them cuz if i no them it wood be eazy to talk to them and we culd swim and have fun and stuff do you really think this guy is a phake i dunno i think maybee he is real thing cuz you no this is really how kidz i no spel stuf and maybe we all shuld gust us know punktuashion and stuff..............

Comment

Hey thats pretty good Freedom2bnude.
                              quote:
                              Originally posted by freedom2be:
                              Translation....he went to the beach, into the water, thought some people next to his towel were from his school and hung out in the water 45 minutes waiting for them to leave - snuck over when they were sleeping, realized they weren't his friends, fell, they woke up and they made friends. That's my take on it anyway -

Comment

Working...
                              X