Doing Laundry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing Laundry

I realize that I'm probably the only one here who lives full-time in a nudist resort, but still I wonder how many here have a laundry day like I did yesterday--perhaps some of the other retirees.

I went to the laundromat and proceeded to put everything into the washers. I had one pair of shorts with matching sleeveless shirt, two T shirts, 3 pair of socks, two sweatshirts that I had removed from the closet that needed washing (all of those items didn't half fill one washer), and TWO washers full of towels! That was at least a month's worth of laundry, and there was hardly anything there but towels.

I recently gave nearly all of my sweatshirts to a son-in-law, although my daughter said she would probably wear them. I also got rid of most of my winter coats--how many do I need in Florida? I kept one heavy coat.

That's a typical wash day for me--mostly towels and very few clothes--especially in the summer, and this has been a great summer--until recently. The last four days have been cool, gloomy and rainy. I hope that's not what the rest of summer is going to be.

Yesterday I went for a walk, and when I was halfway though my walk it started raining. I decided that since the only thing I was wearing was sandals I might as well finish my walk. It was beginning to get a little chilly by the end of the two miles I walk, but I enjoyed my nude walk in the rain, although I had to keep wiping the water out of my eyes so I could see!

I realize that I'm probably the only one here who lives full-time in a nudist resort, but still I wonder how many here have a laundry day like I did yesterday--perhaps some of the other retirees.

I went to the laundromat and proceeded to put everything into the washers. I had one pair of shorts with matching sleeveless shirt, two T shirts, 3 pair of socks, two sweatshirts that I had removed from the closet that needed washing (all of those items didn't half fill one washer), and TWO washers full of towels! That was at least a month's worth of laundry, and there was hardly anything there but towels.

I recently gave nearly all of my sweatshirts to a son-in-law, although my daughter said she would probably wear them. I also got rid of most of my winter coats--how many do I need in Florida? I kept one heavy coat.

That's a typical wash day for me--mostly towels and very few clothes--especially in the summer, and this has been a great summer--until recently. The last four days have been cool, gloomy and rainy. I hope that's not what the rest of summer is going to be.

Yesterday I went for a walk, and when I was halfway though my walk it started raining. I decided that since the only thing I was wearing was sandals I might as well finish my walk. It was beginning to get a little chilly by the end of the two miles I walk, but I enjoyed my nude walk in the rain, although I had to keep wiping the water out of my eyes so I could see!

Comment

That is my dream Jon-Marc, someday I hope to have to do the same sort of laundry. I will be going down to a resort I used to be a member of today. I hear they have some trailers up for sale so hopefully going to get the wife interested in buying one. So how's the deal going with selling the old trailer and moving out?

Comment

Things are rather unsure and moving slowly. I will know more later today.

Comment

Well good luck with everything I'm sure it will all work out eventually.

Comment

Well, walking in the rain, it should be very interesting.But I guess you had better not to do it next time because of acid rain or you might get a cold. Take care!

Comment

I've never felt any acid in the rain in Michigan, or are you talking about Florida where I will be soon?

"Just walking in the rain, getting soaking wet." Words from an old song.

Comment

Working...
              X