Men's Health Nude Beach Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men's Health Nude Beach Article

There is a great new article just out in the July/August Men's Health magazine about going to a nude beach for the first time. Very positive--and listed a nude beach experience as one of the options for a really relaxating vacation possibility. Love to see these kinds of articles popping up more often!

Men's Health is a great magazine. I have had a subscription for years. Very informative and entertaining.

Comment

Men's Health has long had a reputation for publishing positive upbeat articles about nude beaches and naturist vacations, and for generally being supportive of appropriate nakedness, even if it doesn't give an out and out endorsement of living naked as a lifestyle. I like the magazine: lots of short, easy-to-read articles that give good ideas for eating well and living well.

I found this particular article a bit cheesy; I was disappointed that the author wasn't able to distance himself more from stereotypes. But it was a good story, and I suspect it was a pretty typical experience for a guy's first time at a nude beach with a first date .

Kudos to the author for daring to live out a fantasy. But I wouldn't want people to think that "hot fantasy made real" is all there is to getting naked with friends on a public beach.

WN

Comment

Originally posted by WriteNaked View Post
        I wouldn't want people to think that "hot fantasy made real" is all there is to getting naked with friends on a public beach.
        i'm not a fan of "men's health"; it strikes me as basically "cosmopolitan" for men -- even down to having verbage about sex on the cover of every issue (just like "cosmo").

still, any fairly positive write-up about a nude beach can't be a bad thing. who knows? this article might spur a few fence-straddlers on to actually trying the nude beach.

Comment

I pretty much like Men's Health quite a bit. I am a subscriber. They cover a great number of viewpoints.

Comment

Working...
          X